Manic Street Preachers, New Album, New Tour!!

Kaizabella

Definitely (although even I had to draw a line at Nicky's solo album!). I'm really looking forward to the new album. I'm a little apprehensive that they can live up to the hype now though - referring to it as the sequel to the Holy Bible, etc. Mind you, they've always had the grandiose, overblown statements and gestures, and they've always pulled it off.

I invented a dance for Tsunami once, and then choreographed it as a bunch of dudes did it under my guidance!

I'll make a new spraypainted t-shirt at the weekend. It will say "Brap! MSP is sick yo!". Then I'll be down wit da kidz.

Haha! I'd have one of those T Shirts.

I might make one saying "Part of the MSP Massiive, respectin ma homies and my biznitches out dere"

That would make me sooooo cool!!! Might be a bit long though, I'll just have to put on wieght and buy a bigger T Shirt

Haha! I'd have one of those T Shirts.

I might make one saying "Part of the MSP Massiive, respectin ma homies and my biznitches out dere"

That would make me sooooo cool!!! Might be a bit long though, I'll just have to put on wieght and buy a bigger T Shirt

Hahahaaa!!:hihi:

You'll have to be 47st 7lbs!!!

If you want to use a lot of spraypaint you could always do one updating a Manics classic:

"Natwest, Barclays, HSBC, Lloyds-TSB"

• 3 weeks later...

They closed the Leeds festival in the more intimate NME tent last year, they were fantastically awesome. I personally thought that Send Away The Tigers was a return to form for them. Disappointing that it is only a mini tour as I was hoping to catch them again.