Dont forget the clocks tonight

Moving forwould an hour just thought I would do a thread as alot of people seem to forget:thumbsup:

thanks dude :thumbsup:

Dont forget to turn your lights off at 9.00pm too.... So we can all see the moon :)

clocks go forward one hour tonight, i once went to work on a sunday at 5am instaed of 6am when they went backwards..., i felt a right fool, anyone else done anything similar to that...:mad:

not quite - we did write our wedding invites quite deliberately to make guests turn up half an hour early though - just so that anybody arriving 'late' wouldn't miss it all

I never got it wrong have aways been good but a few times the time messed me up where....

Last week my kitchen closk fell off wall and stopped working i fixed it set time right but it lost 20 minutes time again. I was late for picking my son up from school grrr.

And when i was younger i used to mess clocks up so i was late for school and got a lay in. lol

i find if you leave the clocks as they are in 6 months time they will be correct again :thumbsup:

We in the states are the only ones to turn them early thanks to some loser who thought it was a good idea.. (I think its stupid)

I dont adjust my clock,my browser auto sync's with a time server so when the time IS SUPPOSED TO GO AHEAD/BACK 1 hr thats when mine does :)

No biggie :)

i find if you leave the clocks as they are in 6 months time they will be correct again :thumbsup:

Just stop your clock .. and it will be correct again twice a day!

clocks go forward one hour tonight, i once went to work on a sunday at 5am instaed of 6am when they went backwards..., i felt a right fool, anyone else done anything similar to that...:mad:

i remember years ago going in ecclesfield w.m club one sunday dinner after the clocks had gone forward. the looks on the faces of the poeple who came in at 1.00pm, thinking it was 12.00.......priceless. then watching them drink like mad for the last hour trying to catch up!! i acctualy got it wrong but the other way round, a couple of years back i went in my local in the "back door" about what i thought was half eleven. it was infact half ten, no one said a word, and i sat down with a pint and read the paper. i only realised after about 45 mins when i was still sat there in an empty pub. the landlord thought it was hilarious.