S5 lovely people..

Well thats ok asking for positive experiences, you cant then declare that an area is ok because you've received 90% positive experiences, that is what you asked for after all. As I've said already, I have no problem with S5, but at least make the debate a fair one.

i wasnt asking for a debate but from past experiences i was fully expecting one

ps WOW....the post you quoted is back from March last year.......???????

i wasnt asking for a debate but from past experiences i was fully expecting one

ps WOW....the post you quoted is back from March last year.......???????

Sorry about that, someone else on here had quoted the same so I assumed that it was from this thread then been deleted.

Ok you didnt ask for a debate but asked for something one sided then decreed that S5 was ok because you got what you asked for. Again, hardly fair.

Sorry about that, someone else on here had quoted the same so I assumed that it was from this thread then been deleted.

no hun its way back at the beginging page 1 post no,6

Ok you didnt ask for a debate but asked for something one sided then decreed that S5 was ok because you got what you asked for. Again, hardly fair.

at the time i started this thread i and plenty others were sick to death of petty stupid comments about s5. many on threads completly unrelated to s5.....so no hun it was to balance the scales for s5

I am looking to move to Sheffield from London and S5 is the area I am considering. It is nice to read some positive comments, and to know that, there are some really good folks around!

s5 is the biggest area in sheffield by far and probably more people aswell, you're bound to get all kinds there, my mates van been robbed three times in crosspool s10 postcodes mean <removed> !

Edited by KTHFB
masked swearing

I have lived in S5 for 10 years now and find it ok have had oh's old metro car broken into several times and stolen twice found just down the road, we have a new car now and have had no probs with this.

I have to say I don't find our neighbours very friendly so we keep to ourselves, although I find people chat to me when I take the dog a walk.

I am originally from S11 and have to say I would move back their in a heartbeat if I could afford it.

thanks to all that have replied.....i think 90% have been positive ..proving all the slatting of S5 from certain members of SF to be WRONG

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Apart from you explicitly said you only wanted positive posts. When my scooter got stolen when I was a young lad, guess where it was found (on fire)? I don't think they drove it there to bring the area down - I rather suspect they drove it home and then torched it.

Apart from you explicitly said you only wanted positive posts. When my scooter got stolen when I was a young lad, guess where it was found (on fire)? I don't think they drove it there to bring the area down - I rather suspect they drove it home and then torched it.

When i was burgled it turned out that some of our stuff was for sale in timbertop! there is certain parts of s5 which are ok but theres other bits that i wouldnt go near!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thumbs up for S5 here too! :)

John X

I am looking to move to Sheffield from London and S5 is the area I am considering. It is nice to read some positive comments, and to know that, there are some really good folks around!

I'd reconsider, i've lived on s5 most of my life, 10 years ago it was a nice area but now, its not a nice place to live. don't get me wrong there are plenty of nice people but the wanna be's now out-weigh them

but the wanna be's now out-weigh them

wanna be what? :confused:

John X