Someone stole my electric wheelchair - REWARD FOR WHO FETCHES IT BACK!

but have you updated them with the info you've just received?

I'm going to High Green in a bit - I'll do a drive round!

Right ive had afew people call me saying they saw some kids been thrown into a cop car with a wheelchair. My brother has been out and found 2kids walking round swinging something over there heads, when they looked they found out they were my underglow tubes. So got them back.

Also someone on here who Im guessing was satman has just dropped my numberplate off which has been snapped

which sounds part good news.............sounds like bits are broken..........bits that can be replaced? hopefully youll get the whole chair back soon and hopefully not too badly trashed

Right ive had afew people call me saying they saw some kids been thrown into a cop car with a wheelchair. My brother has been out and found 2kids walking round swinging something over there heads, when they looked they found out they were my underglow tubes. So got them back.

Also someone on here who Im guessing was satman has just dropped my numberplate off which has been snapped

Fingers crossed it is your chair and the little asterisks haven't done too much damage.

You really have to wonder about the mentality of people who would steal a wheelchair - and probably they only did it for a "laugh" :loopy:

Fingers crossed it is your chair and the little asterisks haven't done too much damage.

You really have to wonder about the mentality of people who would steal a wheelchair - and probably they only did it for a "laugh" :loopy:

then rip it to bits, while having "their" fun.

trouble is they never think of the person that cant walk, leave the house. peoples lives they destroy while they have some "fun"

Yes it sounds like its in pieces, my brother has gone out to see if he can find anything else.

Ive told the police I dont want to press chargers I just want my chair back

Just called the police and they say they have no records on there computer of a wheelchair been handed in so no idea what people have seen :( I feel like crying, I cant afford to buy another

Do you have insurance for this type of mobilty?

Just called the police and they say they have no records on there computer of a wheelchair been handed in so no idea what people have seen :( I feel like crying, I cant afford to buy another

How did you get that one? Are there charities that help you. Im sure it will be ok. There are thousands of people on this forum. Im sure between us we can sort it all out somehow.

Yes I walked the area from the suspects road, to the road it was nicked from and all I found was this on the grass at Sunny Bank. :(

I just followed the tyre track marks in the grass..........

I was most suprised to find these near the suspects road! I know certain areas of High Green are a bit rough, but.................. :help: