Someone stole my electric wheelchair - REWARD FOR WHO FETCHES IT BACK!

Well I know that the lighting has gone because we have found the wiring loom ripped to pieces on the path. Also one of the tubes which they must have been swinging round because ive wired it to a battery and no longer works which cost me £45

So far just to replace the lighting will cost this:-

x4 1ft tubes £45 each

x1 scanner £85

x2 6inch tubes £25each

x1 wiring loom and control £80

So I wont be able to afford to get it back to how it was so looks like it going to be a plain wheelchair now :(

That's excellent news and lets hope they have left lots of fingerprints and they aren't too young to be punished or named:thumbsup:

If they're old enough to commit the crime then they're old enough to be punished (hard) and named. I'm sure a lot of other people think that too - unfortunately the mad laws of this land don't.

if its not usable when returned put a post up as im sure there will be a few including myself who would chip in towards the repairs.

I think so.

Im so glad your getting it back, and hopefully it wont be in too bad a condition, I still can not understand the parents of these kids, If one of mine was to do such a thing I'd go balistic, drag him/her round to the victim to appologise, pay for any damage (which they will repay by doing jobs), .... take him/her to the police station to scare the bejeasus out of them and ground them indeffinatly .... not lie and cover up their actions, some parents astound me.

let us know what condition its in tomorrow, i'll keep my fingers crossed fore you

I'll be more than happy to chip in with any costs needed to repair the wheelchair. Just keep us informed.

gwilders - i hope to god I never meet you. Just reading some of your posts I find myself not liking you. We are all entitled to our opinions/views, but some of yours absolutely shock and amaze me.

Well hopefully she will be repaired by Clark & Partners. Its the cost of the lights which is going to make me :( as I wont be able to afford to get her back to how she was

Well hopefully she will be repaired by Clark & Partners. Its the cost of the lights which is going to make me :( as I wont be able to afford to get her back to how she was

glad you have her back mate -im gutted that your lights are broke though. i love seeing you round high green with all your lights glowing

Ive emailed the manufacturer, hopefully they can sort me out with a couple but she will never be like she were :(

Im sure that I saw you in west st live ages ago - that chair was amazing :D

Im sure that I saw you in west st live ages ago - that chair was amazing :D

Haha yes thats me, Just a quick reminder of how she looked before she was stolen

Haha yes thats me, Just a quick reminder of how she looked before she was stolen

im hoping to see her back round the green very soon mate :thumbsup:

then rip it to bits, while having "their" fun.

trouble is they never think of the person that cant walk, leave the house. peoples lives they destroy while they have some "fun"

I suspect you're wrong, sadly.

The trouble is that they DO think of the person who can't walk or leave the house - but don't give a ****.