Parson Cross - What's it like now?

It has lovely decorations-tons of litter. Councils waiting for the March gales to blow it all away (into everybodies gardens).

Then they can send letters saying tidy your garden or we will evict you

If you want me to look after your flash car for the year you live there I can do. I'll take it everywhere with me so I'm sure it'll be safe.

its not the areas in sheffield its who lives in the area, burglars etc,

shame really should ship em off somewhere else. then suppose that be a problem.

Why dont you sell the 'flash car' and get a house in a better area? instead of being selfish, think of your kids futrue,Nice area, better school is much more important then a 'flash car'

Why dont you sell the 'flash car' and get a house in a better area? instead of being selfish, think of your kids futrue,Nice area, better school is much more important then a 'flash car'

Probably because he wouldn't be able to sell his house in the current climate, unless he got a cash buyer. He would probably need a mortgage if he bought in a 'better area', these are so easy to get at the moment.

As for the car it would probably fetch peanuts, the second hand car market is on it's knees, so he might as well keep it.

Where have you been of late, Mars? :confused:

Better to be selfish rather than to be stupid. :loopy:

If you want me to look after your flash car for the year you live there I can do. I'll take it everywhere with me so I'm sure it'll be safe.

Lol. Thanks for that.

Who are you to call me selfish? You know absolutely nothing about me and I've worked hard for that car, my house and for the upbringing of my child, so don't you ever tell me what to do with MY money and MY belongings you self righteous joker. In case you're as stupid as your post suggests, the price of the car would not make up the difference between the house I currently own and a house where I want to be so jog on muppet and make your comments on a different thread.

go on rach, clip him round the lug oil:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Probably because he wouldn't be able to sell his house in the current climate, unless he got a cash buyer. He would probably need a mortgage if he bought in a 'better area', these are so easy to get at the moment.

As for the car it would probably fetch peanuts, the second hand car market is on it's knees, so he might as well keep it.

Where have you been of late, Mars? :confused:

Better to be selfish rather than to be stupid. :loopy:

Thank you. I think some people just like to pick fights. If the clown who wrote that knew me then that person would also know that I have brought up my daughter without any support from her father and have managed to build my own career and the reason I moved away in the first place was for her. However, in the current climate, I am unable to sell the house and cannot now afford rent and mortgage. Not that I need to explain my actions to anyone.

go on rach, clip him round the lug oil:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well it annoys me. I like forums as there are plenty of nice people and are often a source of useful information then you've got the muppets who just hop on a threat to insult someone, with no knowledge of the person and no justification. Tosser.

Well i live on parson cross (privately owned house) and have a brand spanking new bmw and ive never had any trouble.. yet!

Well i live on parson cross (privately owned house) and have a brand spanking new bmw and ive never had any trouble.. yet!

lol fingers crossed. I'm probably just worrying for nothing.