Prince charles and the 3 degrees

No he didn't! He quite liked the lead singer - Sheila Ferguson I think her name is, but she has stated in several interviews that she 'did not want to become another notch on his bedpost'

Can't imagine he had that many notches!

Originally posted by Hels

No he didn't! He quite liked the lead singer - Sheila Ferguson I think her name is, but she has stated in several interviews that she 'did not want to become another notch on his bedpost'

Can't imagine he had that many notches!

GOOD!

Who knows what our 'wacky' Prince got up to in his youth? Perhaps an affair with a member of the Three Degrees cannot be ruled out. Charles was in the Navy for a while, and naval types enjoy a reputation for lust. I once read of how he was taught to make Bread and Butter Pudding by rough and tough sailors. He obviously had a very distinguished career, and 'all the nice girls love a sailor'. However, cruel rumours abound that Charles 'took his turn in the barrel'; a rather unsavoury tradition of our Royal Navy. If true, that would cast doubt upon his rumoured attraction for Sheila Ferguson, and indeed explain a great deal about a great many things. Not that I like to gossip, of course.

Originally posted by timo

Who knows what our 'wacky' Prince got up to in his youth? Perhaps an affair with a member of the Three Degrees cannot be ruled out. Charles was in the Navy for a while, and naval types enjoy a reputation for lust. I once read of how he was taught to make Bread and Butter Pudding by rough and tough sailors. He obviously had a very distinguished career, and 'all the nice girls love a sailor'. However, cruel rumours abound that Charles 'took his turn in the barrel'; a rather unsavoury tradition of our Royal Navy. If true, that would cast doubt upon his rumoured attraction for Sheila Ferguson, and indeed explain a great deal about a great many things. Not that I like to gossip, of course.

Have just 'Googled' for 'turn in the barrel'; well, you learn something every day! Not sure if they'd still use an actual barrel these days, but if not, it could explain Charlie's ears being so big! :D

I, like Timo, am not one to gossip either (as regular forummers will know), so will keep further suspicions to myself! :D