Crash outside chaucer school

wordsworth avenue

parts of the road closed, ambulance in attendance and working on someone on the floor

seems a motorbike is involved

My son just rang me, was riding past on his bike and saw the biker in the road and ambulance there, hope he's ok

Oh dear.. :(

Hope all turns out ok for those involved xxx

is this a motorbike or scooter and does anyone know if rider is ok

not being nosey but as im a biker in this area i know many from round here

My lad says a motorbike, he says there was another biker on another bike that seemed to be with him.

The biker was conscious and talking and "apparently" his first words were " is me bike ok?"

So hopefully he wasn't too badly hurt

" is me bike ok?"

I know how that one goes, hopefully nothing more than a bruised coinpurse and ego :) Hope everyone involved is okay.

wordsworth avenue

parts of the road closed, ambulance in attendance and working on someone on the floor

seems a motorbike is involved

Are you sure it was outside Chaucer School ? I was cycling home at approx 4.30 / 4.40 pm this afternoon and i saw what looked like a motorbike crash at the junction of Wordsworth Ave & Herries Rd. Police, Ambulance in attendance ect.

I then cycled along Wordsworth Ave past Chaucer on my way to Ecclesfield and didnt see anything.

Unless there has been 2 crashed in the space of 1 hour on the same Rd.

Radio sheffield are reporting a rta at herries road/ wordsworth ave suspect there could be two rta's

Herries road now reported as clear by rad sheff

Radio sheffield are reporting a rta at herries road/ wordsworth ave suspect there could be two rta's

Thats right bus man, drove up herries at about 5.15 pm and was blocked off at wordsworth ave and all traffic directed up Wordsworth which caused gridlock as another accident out side Chaucer, junction Buchanan Road, at same time and all traffic directed down Buchanan as road closed off at Housing office. Busy evening for emergency services.

Just hope everyone involved ok.

i was on the number 33 about that time and saw an ambulance and a couple of cars in the road not sure what was going on we were quite far away

is this a motorbike or scooter and does anyone know if rider is ok

not being nosey but as im a biker in this area i know many from round here

I drove past it, there was a blue supermoto, 50-125cc with L plates parked in the central refuge. Quite a few ambulances around. hope no-one was seriously injured.