A little help please any info appreciated

Hi all im looking for some charities that help people who have little money and setting up home ect ect if you get the picture.

ive got some unwanted furniture id like to donate, my mother-in law gave my grandads things to a church charity but she cant remember the name of it for the life of her so am asking everyone here,thanks in advance for any info :)

Hi all im looking for some charities that help people who have little money and setting up home ect ect if you get the picture.

ive got some unwanted furniture id like to donate, my mother-in law gave my grandads things to a church charity but she cant remember the name of it for the life of her so am asking everyone here,thanks in advance for any info :)

I think its called REMAR and Vicent D Pauls ?

St.Vincent de paul used to do this kind of thing they were on Queens Rd. in Sheffield but not sure if they still are! Hope this helps

Posted same time

524 Queens Rd

Sheffield, S2 4DT

0114 250 0707

Thats the number for St Vincent De Pauls x

sorry I pm`d you instead of posting but info is on anyway Sorry

I think Shelter take stuff, if they dont they wil know who will.

remar is on mortimor street across the road from the royal standard pub. They dont mind if you leave things outside the building after hours.