Accident woodhouse/beighton

From what I've read about this, it seems a car has had a nasty accident and ended up in the middle of a roundabout and the police are currently diverting traffic.

You might know where I mean, on the Beighton road roundabout by the recycling centre.

;)

From what I've read about this, it seems a car has had a nasty accident and ended up in the middle of a roundabout and the police are currently diverting traffic.

You might know where I mean, on the Beighton road roundabout by the recycling centre.

;)

I think you know what i mean! just wondered what coursed it? how the person involved is? was there more than 1 veichle involved.

Also wanted to let people know has there maybe a build up of traffic

people seem to seriously misjudge the amount of braking required coming away from Crystal Peaks and wind up ploughing straight on...

... either that or they're too damned busy admiring the scenery to see the roundabout

I'd assumed the landscaping job they've just done on it was to alleviate the problem