Prince of Wales Rd Closed (24 Oct)

POW Road is till closed. Traffic isn't allowed down from the Parkway Roundabout, or up from Darnall.

Don't know whats happening with the number 6, 7 and 1&2 buses though, so be aware these may be VERY late if you're going to be catching one later, or are waiting for someone to come home on one!

That's excatly what my O/H said when he's just come in???? Who was the poor cop hope to God I did'nt know him.....OMG!!!

Bin wagon, run into the back of????? So tragic for any biker but a cop bike is worse! to me anyway.

My thought's with his family:(:( These are extremely experienced advanced drivers, so GOD only knows what truely happened?

The victim in question is the father of one of Mr Radishes' workmates. They are very upset as everyone can imagine, so please respect the family at this awful time. We are so very sorry and you are in our thoughts.

"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well."

The victim in question is the father of one of Mr Radishes' workmates. They are very upset as everyone can imagine, so please respect the family at this awful time. We are so very sorry and you are in our thoughts.

sincere condolences totaly tragic and terrible news.