The new Doctor Who

Davros is appearing in a story in the next series, it was mentioned in next weeks edition of What's On TV, in the questions and answers section, although it is not comfirmed who will play the role, it has been mentioned that Ghandi star Ben Kingsley will play the part, but, no confirmation as of yet.

I have no reason to doubt this publication as they have been correct with their information so far and they are a lot more reliable than most newspapers.

Just seen the new cinema ad for Season 4. It was on before Cloverfield. Looks like it's going to be fun this year with Donna... then what's her name turns up covered in goo... then Rose Tyler as well!

Does anyone have a link for it? It's on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCQi4tBd6gE but the picture's not great!

I always thought that the original Tom Baker 'Genesis of the Daleks' was one of the finest Dr Who stories ever.

I'm not sure whether it's a good idea to bring him back; he's rather like a dark version of 'The Brain' in 'Pinkie and the Brain'....

Dalek 1 : What shall we do today, Davros?

Davros : Well, I thought we might whip up a batch of daleks and take over the world....

:)

If the fanbase would allow them to re-imagine that story (Genesis of the Daleks), for today's audience... Tennent's doctor wouldn't hesitate to blow the dalek incubators.

If the fanbase would allow them to re-imagine that story (Genesis of the Daleks), for today's audience... Tennent's doctor wouldn't hesitate to blow the dalek incubators.

That was what I enjoyed about that story - the whole moral and ethical question of whether genocide was ever acceptable.

I can't quote exactly (not that big a nut - yet!), but I'm sure that the Doctor has refered back to that moment and that he regrets not putting those wires together.

Just seen the new cinema ad for Season 4. It was on before Cloverfield. Looks like it's going to be fun this year with Donna... then what's her name turns up covered in goo... then Rose Tyler as well!

Does anyone have a link for it?

Does anyone have a date for Season 4? Saw the trailer before Cloverfield too, looks good but damn frustrated to just see "coming soon"!

Not sure, got a sneaky suspicion that it might be shown sometime after Torchwood finishes, would be a good way to follow on from Torchwood.

Just in case you haven't seen these...

Getting close. Ooooh I'm all excited again!

Rumour has it that the 5th of April is a possible date, so, expect it sometime next month.

"The BBC has confirmed that Episode One of Series Four, Partners in Crime will be broadcast at 6.20pm on Saturday 5th April. The Episode will be followed by an edition of Confidential on BBC3 at 7.05pm.

Saturday 5th is also the night that BBC Four will be screening a tribute night to Doctor Who's first producer, Verity Lambert. The night will include three episodes of classic Doctor Who."

BBC Website

"The BBC has confirmed that Episode One of Series Four, Partners in Crime will be broadcast at 6.20pm on Saturday 5th April. The Episode will be followed by an edition of Confidential on BBC3 at 7.05pm.

Saturday 5th is also the night that BBC Four will be screening a tribute night to Doctor Who's first producer, Verity Lambert. The night will include three episodes of classic Doctor Who."

BBC Website

Oh it bloomin well would be wouldn't it:suspect:...............forum camp...................bloomin Agent Orange:suspect::suspect: