The new Doctor Who

Im ashamed to sy but i and my 2 kids have been glued to the tv for the last 13 satudays for Dr Who. Does anyone else feel gutted that its finished?

Not sure whether I liked this last episode as it seemed rather 'busy' and a tad complicated for the younger viewers.

I suppose now I'll just have to sit and wait for the christmas special and as I've seen most of the documentary programs about the Titanic and I'm assuming it'll be in the christmas special I just hope that they don't make any glaring gaffs.

If I could choose a new companion for the doctor I'd suggest he borrow one of the Torchwood gang [the one with the cute voice]

I was pleased how they linked Jack back to The face of Bo.

But it was very messy writing although I liked the weapon of choicesque beginning and I've liked John Simms as the master.

Definitely the best episode of this series was Blink.... :D I prefer it when they are done and dusted in one programme.

Blink was great, but I thought Family of Blood was even better (the one set in 1913).

and yet again the series ends with the Doctor shouting "What? What? What?" :confused:

Overall I think this has been the best series of the "new" Who (respect to the Telegraph TV guide for labelling it "series 29" rather than "series 3"!) with some excellent episodes, and not too many that relied on lots of running down corridors...

*Sigh*

We are NOT having a new companion, so, the whole assuming who is going to be traveling with the doctor is pointless, Freema is staying on, but, as you might have noticed, she told the doctor that she would be contacting him, which is a good way to make sure she isn't in every episode and to add a bit of variety to the series.

I myself have loved this series, although I feel a bit deprived with them killing the Master, we could have had some really good episodes with him, I felt they killed him off way too quickly.

As regards the ring being picked up at the end, I have a suspicion, I heard somewhere something about the Rani being brought back, so, it could have been her picking up the ring, I mean, who else is going to make use of a ring with the seal of Rassilon on it ?

Now, roll on Torchwood.

I thought it was pretty weak to be honest - far too deus ex machina for my tastes and to be honest the shooting of the master and hime refusing to regenerate was really quite feeble.

Haver to agree with you hear, I was bitterly dissapointed on the epsiode, too much sillyness for me,

The Doctor crying over The Master, I thought I was watching a gay film :o

Tardis hitting The Titanic

Everyone said "Doctor" at the same time and came back to life,

The master running and joking around the set, he should have been more darker and nastier.

:(

does anyone else think when the titanic hit the tardis it could be because when they repaired it they also mended the camelion cloaking device that was broken therefore the tardis camoflagued itself as an iceberg and got hit

Have watched the whole series, not so fond of martha but overall Dr who still rocks in my opinion <3

*Sigh*

We are NOT having a new companion, so, the whole assuming who is going to be traveling with the doctor is pointless, Freema is staying on, but, as you might have noticed, she told the doctor that she would be contacting him, which is a good way to make sure she isn't in every episode and to add a bit of variety to the series.

I myself have loved this series, although I feel a bit deprived with them killing the Master, we could have had some really good episodes with him, I felt they killed him off way too quickly.

As regards the ring being picked up at the end, I have a suspicion, I heard somewhere something about the Rani being brought back, so, it could have been her picking up the ring, I mean, who else is going to make use of a ring with the seal of Rassilon on it ?

Now, roll on Torchwood.

She's not back straight away - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6260374.stm

Didn't see THIS coming:

Catherine Tate is new 'Doctor Who' companion

Catherine Tate has been confirmed as David Tennant's new companion in the next series of Doctor Who.

The comedian will reprise her role as Donna, who featured in the most recent Christmas special, 'The Runaway Bride', for the full thirteen-episode run of series four. As previously reported, Freema Agyeman will return to the show mid-way through the series, which begins filming this month for broadcast from next Easter.

"Catherine was an absolute star in The Runaway Bride and we are delighted that one of Britain's greatest talents has agreed to join us for the fourth series," said exec producer Russell T Davies. "Viewers can expect more ambitious storylines and a whole host of guest stars in 2008."

Tate added: "I am delighted to be returning to Doctor Who. I had a blast last Christmas and look forward to travelling again through time and space with that nice man from Gallifrey."

The news follows confirmation that Kylie Minogue will guest star in this year's Christmas special, 'Voyage of the Damned'.

Catherine Tate is new 'Doctor Who' companion

Oh no.

No.

No no no.

Please no.

Nooooooooooooo!

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry ... but NO!

Didn't see THIS coming:

Am I bovvered? :D