The new Doctor Who

Thank Gallifrey for BBCiPlayer!

Now Doctor Who can now rematerialise on your harddrive up to a week after it's first shown. Almost like time travel!

Thank Gallifrey for BBCiPlayer!

Now Doctor Who can now rematerialise on your harddrive up to a week after it's first shown. Almost like time travel!

Also there is the amazing Sky plus. I'll still be the last to see it though:suspect:

mutter mutter mutter

I got this week's What's On TV Mag on Tuesday with next week's telly, and at the back it says Doctor Who returns following week! WOOT!

:banana:

Me and the kids are planning the evening now. :thumbsup:

Im gutted!! Ill be in a travellodge in Nottingham somewhere that weekend and im going to miss it!! bloody Donnington i wish ide never agreed to it now - i looooove David Tennant!

Im also dying to see how Catherine Tate pans out, in the xmas special i thought she was dreadful, just hope shes improved over the last year.

"Creatures of metal, fire and blood..."

someone tape it for me !

Tonight's opener suffered the same faults as all the other weakest episodes in the other series... lots of pointless running about, no discernible plot, bouts of complete silliness. Not to mention aliens that looked as though they'd come out of a British Gas advert by way of the Pillsbury dough boy.

Was that Rose, do you reckon, or Rose's evil twin?

Aliens made of body fat.....

I could have populated an entire planet with one buttock.

Great to see Rose again and i love the new theme music.

Tonight's opener suffered the same faults as all the other weakest episodes in the other series... lots of pointless running about, no discernible plot, bouts of complete silliness. Not to mention aliens that looked as though they'd come out of a British Gas advert by way of the Pillsbury dough boy.

Was that Rose, do you reckon, or Rose's evil twin?

It's definately Rose, I've read some of the stuff on the Gallfrey forums (yes I'm a nerd), but RTD's not letting on at this point.

I thought the Aliens were great the good stuff will come later on with the much bigger, better aliens and re-appearance of old faves. ;)

I think Catherine Tate is good.....I missed the bit where she hid the car keys and told someone....who turned out to be Rose Tyler....(what a time to go to the fridge for chocolate).

This episode was a bit silly though....sort of a 21st century Tribbles.....anyone remember Tribbles from Star Trek?

I think the best ones have been the ones written by ......name now escapes me ..... Blink and the Empty Child. These stories were warped and twisty and I liked those. If I am right the same writer was used for a recent episode of Torchwood.....what will they do without Tosh and Owen???? :(