Taking CBT in Sheffield or Rotherham?

if yu go to barbothall industrial estate rotherham that is were the new bike test center is sorry i dnt have the phone number but you can see it from main road .

it is were the old british gas used to be here is a flash earth link to show yu were it is

just were white cross is hope it helps good luck takeing it

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=53.441792&lon=-1.360758&z=16.8&r=0&src=msl

ATB Rider Training at Darnall....near enough Rotherham for you? The're a great riding school and by that I mean they teach you to ride a bike and be safe and not just to pass a test!

http://www.atbtraining.co.uk/

What he said! I passed my DAS with them a month ago and as ox says they train you well beyond test standard so that you become a safe rider rather than just enough to pass your test. You'll also have more than a few laughs as they're an awesome bunch of lads.

Can anyone recommend me somewhere local (Rotherham preferably but Sheffield if not) where I can take my CBT?

KK rider training. Don't go anywhere else.

I did my tuition 1 on 1 with kyle and it was very good value for money. I think it's around £90 for a CBT. He's based out rotherham way too although I travelled a fair distance to him after never hearing a bad word against him and being recommended him by both the best bike shops in sheffield. I rarely hear anything good about bikesafe (had really bad experiences there and ATB seem to be about 60% positive). There's loads of threads on this.

Thanks everyone.

I've been driving for years but for a couple of reasons (always wanted, looking for job (and parking) in Rotherham/ Sheffield, keep breaking cars! ok, so that's 3!!) I want to get a scooter (but a decent one lol) and then a real bike in a couple of years. Other than that I've only ever played pillion so am a complete beginner!!

:D