Where are you going for your Honeymoon?

So mine is booked to mexico, on the 1st of july, but with all this swine flu we dont know what to do!! I really wanna go still...... any advice??

I'd go but there we are. Take some alcohol rub to keep your hands clean and generally take a decent approach to your hygine and you should be fine. Wouldn't recommend crowds though!

we r staying in a log cabin in the darbyshire dales, its the 'honeymoon' cabin, cant wait, peace and quiet at last lol x
Ooh have you got the details - that sounds lovely! :)

So mine is booked to mexico, on the 1st of july, but with all this swine flu we dont know what to do!! I really wanna go still...... any advice??

Ring your travel agents, they will have hundreds of people asking the same thing! I think the spread of the virus is over the worst part, and if your planning on sitting on a not too crowded beach all day anyway, I think it's worth it!

We are going camping just outside Scarborough..... hope the weather clears up!

We fly to the Cape Verde for a week all inclusive!!! Only 6 weeks to go!!! Im so excited!!!

We fly to the Cape Verde for a week all inclusive!!! Only 6 weeks to go!!! Im so excited!!!

I really fancy Cape Verde but couldn't find anything very 'luxury', which I wouldn't normally mind but it is our honeymoon (and the other half needs a bit of pampering after a hard year).....! Have you found anything along those lines?

We are going with Thomsons. Its a 5* Rui hotel.

just a question, what happens with your passport? I guess you can fly on your maiden name, but how long until you will need to re-new your passport?

I am flying under my maiden name, as long as your passport matches the name on your ticket you can travel.

just a question, what happens with your passport? I guess you can fly on your maiden name, but how long until you will need to re-new your passport?

As long as your tickets are in the same as your passport you don't have to change it until it has run out if you don't want to.

Were going to the lake district for a weekend away. Really looking forward to it :D