The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

Oldcotes says in info from 5am! WTF,,, i really dont get all this middle of the night stuff?

anyway,, has anyone been to that one of chesterfield the last few weeks? is it worth bothering tomorrow?

I went to chesterfield last week, it was on but not enough sellers

i have had a look at the first post but i am really not clear on whether these things still go on at this time of year. Are there any car boot sales on in and round Sheffield this weekend??? And is this Hillsborough fayre thing all new Xmas crafts etc or is it like a car boot sale without the car boot???

Thanks

Thanks. I don't visit all these boots and rely on posters here to keep me updates. Where possible, I'll include a link or telephone number so, as a PP said, best to check directly.

Local (Sheffield) ones are few and far between out of season. Chesterfield town centre is on all year weather permitting (but see above post), think Oldcotes and Hemswell are year round. Barnsley is also year round I think as it's under cover. Like the weather, I find car booting can be a bit bleak in winter and I take my hat off to anyone who gets up at 5am to go to Oldcotes in November!

Car boot at The Holly Bush pub in Rivelin Sat Dec 5th.

10 am start.(Not sure of selling fee,think it's a £5)

Hollins Lane

Rivelin

Sheffield

S6 5GQ

Tel: 0114 2345457

heard something about beighton, any further info??????????

does anyone know when Hillsborough Arena / Grenoside / Tesco Infirmary Road are due to start their car boots again next year?

heard something about beighton, any further info??????????

Beighton Magpies Ladies Soccer Team are holding a car boot on Sunday 13th December at Beighton Sports & Leisure Club.

does anyone know when Hillsborough Arena / Grenoside / Tesco Infirmary Road are due to start their car boots again next year?

As these are all charitable events, they may not hold any events next year. We will have to wait and see. However, I know they have all been very successful so odds are that they will continue.

beighton magpies ladies soccer team are holding a car boot on sunday 13th december at beighton sports & leisure club.

what time?

Does anyone know times for beighton sports & leisure car boot tomorrow? and is there any more car boots in around sheffield from tomorrow?