The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

I've updated the list as most seasonal car boots have now ended. Any feedback on errors or omissions would be appreciated

Thanks!

who why what the hell do people get there at that time for? its the middle of the night!

This is why I've yet to sell.....

It doesn't look like Hope's on - the recorded message only mentions that there'll be one on the 18th of October. Well, that's me off to Bakewell then!

No at Hope there isn't one, my son went early this morning but it had been cancelled due to the rain we had last night. Was the last one for this year too.

Twin Oaks is on today and will continue throughout winter if ground is okay thats the message from Treasure Trove this morning - I.m glad as I need to get rid of stuff

any carboots on in the morining 1-11--09 thanks julie

Hillsborough Arena Christmas Fayre

Saturday 28th Nov

10- 2pm

Book tables @ £10

contact Lisa 07763077130

im looking to do a car boot this week or next anyone know where i can go sell my stuff

I did one at Oldcots a couple of weeks ago - it's massive and is on every sunday until xmas. You don't need to book a space but I was told to get there between 5:30 & 7:30....it's soooooo busy!

does anyone know if the Hilsborough Fayre has spaces on the 28th Nov? Tried ringing the number but got no answer. Just wondered if anyone else is doing it or has any more information before I try ringing again in the next couple of days.

Thanks

give hemswell cliff a try had a good day on sunday very busy people spend good money here

NCT Nearly New Sale

Report this message

Salvation Army, Psalter Lane, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S11 8YN

Date:

Sat 21st Nov 09

Lynda

Telephone:

0844 243 685

Email:

[email protected]

Web:

http://www.nct.org.uk/in-your-area/sheffield/sales

Opening times: 11am (members); 11.15am (non members) - 12.30pm

Looking for a Bargain?

Nearly new sales are a great way to kit yourself out with everything you need for your child for a fraction of the price. At these events you will find baby, children's and maternity clothes, equipment including prams, baths, cots etc and toys. All goods are in nearly new condition and a percentage of the proceeds go to the NCT.

Cafe open for breakfast, refreshments and cake. Breastfeeding peer support available