The Car Boot Megathread - see first post for list of forthcoming car boot sales

sorry, my daughter is only 10.5 months so it's all the younger clothes I'm afraid!

ok, thanks anyway, good luck, hope you find one im still looking

hy im looking at buying at car boots but does anyone have or know anyone selling baby born or baby annabell clothes accessories let me know:love:

hello,

anyone know if oldcoats is on this sunday and what time i should get there for as this will be my first car boot. or any others that will be open close to sheffield thank you.

oldcoats is nearly allways on even in winter

We spoke to the chap running Bakewell, and Bakewell car Boots are on untill the weather dictates otherwise.

Hope car boot is on for the next two weeks as they added another two dates last week when we asked if that was the last boot.

Edited by Edge

I'm doing the Tesco one tomorrow for the first time. Anyone been? What's it like? Does it get busy?

Hi, went to Hope last week which was ok but thought it was a bit small and not many visitors, is Bakewell any bigger as we've still got stuff left over so are planning another tomorrow?

ta

A little further afield, but there is a boot sale at Elsecar Heritage Centre today.

Here are the details from tne website.(Sorry they haven't put a start time)

Sunday 18th Oct 2009,

General Car Boot Sale, (BMBC approved), featuring a varied selection of bric-a-brac and second-hand bargains.

Please contact the Elsecar Heritage Railway on 01226 746746 for further details and booking information.

anywhere for next week?, missed this weekend but i need to clear out big time

if anyone knows of any before Xmas, could they post details on here please? Got a load of items to get rid of and could do with making some money for Xmas.

are there any large carboots on sundays in sheffield? i,ve got tons of boys babyclothes and toys to sell.