Who's the celebrity in the Ferrari?

Originally posted by Yodameister

The first thing that comes to mind from GA5 MAN is "Gas Man"....

That doesn't sound like a good nick name to me....makes it look like you read the meters.

I saw a great number plate the other day up near Uni:

B1 GUM

Was on an old knackered car though.

Made me laugh. Wish it would have had an E before it.

E B1 GUM

Originally posted by sparklesista

I agree applejuice! :lol:

In London there are some reeeaally nice cars around nearly ALL the time. :bigsmile:

The only thing I noticed about Sheffield is the amount of limo's on a Friday or Saturday night. Of course most of them are rented but why....? :confused:

My sister & me hired a Limo out for the evening for our Mum's 60th... It was the best Birthday she's ever had... It was a nice suprise for her...

My sister acted out to be calling a taxi when already we had the Limo booked... 7.30pm This huge car pulled up into our Mum's cul de sac... Mum looking out the window said 'Wow look at that car... its huge no way is it going to turn round here... I wonder where thats going!?' with that my sister & me said Happy Birthday Mum thats your taxi... What!? (she blurted) lol Should have seen her face... her eyes filled with water she couldnt believe it... she was soooo Happy... bless her :D

The Chauffer took us to a little beauty spot to have Champers before driving us to our Restaurant... after our meal he took us for an hour cruise (as they call it) Inside the Limo was a mini bar TV/DVD Cd player the works it was a fab night out...

There was a great suprise for me too... as the bill was only half of what we should have paid... we expected to pay for all the drinks we had plus the rest of the money for the hire... The Chauffer only asked for the drink money an that was it... saved 130 quid :clap: suited me :wink: lol

Oh by the way... the Limo was an ex (car) of Sly Stalone's ;) it was gorgeous :D

The best thing to do is not to stare, as it only encourages them.

With the way some folk act you'd think Ecclesall Road was the new Mayfair, rather then a rag-bag collection of over-priced restaurants, rubbish, tacky pubs (hello Champs!) and poncey coffee shops full of blokes with jumpers draped around their necks. None more over-rated than this stretch of tarmac.

[/rant]

Originally posted by Yodameister

The first thing that comes to mind from GA5 MAN is "Gas Man"....

That doesn't sound like a good nick name to me....makes it look like you read the meters.

quite a few cars with " gas " VRNs are to be found in the COnsultant's car parks at the NGH or Hallamshire belonging to consultant anaesthetists

as the art and science of anaesthesia is often referred to as " passing gas" within healthcare circles

I once saw a car full of young Asians with the number plate "PAK 1S". I was with a Bangladeshi friend at the time and he went crazy with desire: "I want that number plate, I WAAANT it!!!"

The only personalised number plate I've ever seen that appealed to me (given my choice of motor) was 5AAB.

Originally posted by Greenback

The best thing to do is not to stare, as it only encourages them.

With the way some folk act you'd think Ecclesall Road was the new Mayfair, rather then a rag-bag collection of over-priced restaurants, rubbish, tacky pubs (hello Champs!) and poncey coffee shops full of blokes with jumpers draped around their necks. None more over-rated than this stretch of tarmac.

[/rant]

Very well said Greenback, why can I feel the wrath of t020 about to enter this debate :P