Rest In Peace Rachel Caron

Hey MrPete, please keep a copy of this in case my scrapbook idea takes off.

No worries, shall save it.

I didn't know Racheal at all,this is the first time i have heard of her.....but rest in peace sweetheart.Im so sorry to hear of your sad loss to you all.Im sure she touched a lot of peoples hearts.

Tim what a beautiful post.

I never met Rachel but have been touched by the beautiful memories others have posted on this thread.

Rest in Peace Rachel, wherever you may be. And much love to Tim, Ben and Emily x

"Those whom we love go out of sight but never out of mind.

They are cherished in the hearts of those they leave behind."

x x x

A round of ciders in Rachel's memory is in order when the Broomhill meet gets to The Place tonight. Or if you hate cider... apple juice?

Love to all those who were close to her, I didn't really know her other than on here and I think I met her once, but I know she meant a lot to many people.

Never met Rachel, but she sure sounds like a great character! Some lovely comments and memories from people. RIP Rachel, my thoughts are with your family and friends xxx

Hello Tim - what a beautiful post that was. It looks like you and the children have a lot of support from caring friends around you, and should you ever feel that you'd like to talk to someone who's been through similar (ie. having to tell their children that their mother has died), or feel that your children might benefit from contact with another child who has had to deal with that, please don't hesitate to contact me via SF.

Warm thoughts to you, Emily and Ben, from someone who didn't have the benefit of knowing Rachel.

Very sorry to hear the news. Rachel was in the Dove and Rainbow just last weekend with Ruby Dazzler, and said hello to me in my DJ box and had a quick chat. She seemed a very vibrant and happy person. RIP Rachel.

Rest in Peace, Rachel. Like many others who have contributed to this page I never knew you. But from those who did know you there is a depth of friendship and feeling that is hardly ever present in this day and age, but which tells me that you were one of today’s good mothers and someone who had a lot to give to her family and friends.

I don’t drink, Rachel. If I did, I feel sure that like other SFers I would have been seen later tonight with a glass of cider in my hand, toasting the life of someone I wish I had met. Someone will be taking me out tonight, and I will be in a public house where I am known to prefer soft drinks. So, although I never met you I will toast you not to mourn your passing but to celebrate your good but alas short life.

Best luck wherever you may be, and to your ex-partner Tim my thanks for telling us what kind of a mother Rachel was. When you lose someone you loved, life may at times may be difficult but believe me, Tim, you will never forget the years you had together and those memories will help you to do what is right.

I also didn't have the pleasure of meeting Rachel. She sounds like a lovely laday who is going to be sadly missed :(

Keep your memories close.

Deepest condolences to all that knew Rachel xxx

My OH was taken into hospital whilst on holiday in Germany recentley. He was very Ill and I thought I was going to loose him, it made us realise what it is important in life. As long as we have each other and the children we can survive anything. xxxx

Just to add my own condolences; I didn't know her although I might well have met her in passing; she will be missed... RIP.

Just want to pass on my sincere condolences to everybody who knew rachel; i never had the pleasure of meeting her but i guess she will be sorely missed...RIP.