The Owls win and eeerrrmmmm the Blades lose

lets learn to walk first....dont brag too soon it had a habbit of kickin you up the arse...
true mate.but what the hell first game of seson and all that wednesday win utd lose you got me singin the blues haha s6 army keep the blue and white flag flyin high..

true mate.but what the hell first game of seson and all that wednesday win utd lose you got me singin the blues haha s6 army keep the blue and white flag flyin high..
i know the feelin mate... i can type but i cant talk...

The table is wrong, if you turn it around then it will be correct :D

A message to all you wednesday fans:

you can have your week of glory...baiting or whatever you want to call it, normal service will be resumed 5pm next saturday ;)

you could be right, believe its wolves next. this result just shows, with the team we have, they are capable of a higher finish than we got last season and without the terrible injury list last season, should of finished higher than we did

todays game was a good result for us but at what cost??

Akpo has got a possible hamstring injury:rolleyes:

todays game was a good result for us but at what cost??

Akpo has got a possible hamstring injury:rolleyes:

Typical Wednesday madowl, you know how it is :(

Sun Jihai was man of the match for us today.

Although the other 2 new signings I was not best pleased with Halford and Henderson.

Too early to say really though.

yea, as always we get 1 of our best players injured. we did seem to be a bit less threatening without akpo, i thought anyway. i hope it isnt too long he's out or we may struggle to score,

Ive just come back from match and went to do some shopping on newfield green, i was talking about the match when i found a blade trying to jump me sour grapes or what i hope he's ok.

they all be on another web site arrangeing a car park protest vol 2 blackwell out hahaha s6 army keep the blue flag flying high........

what about the first six games last season , will your glory last as long ?.

To be fair we were a totally different team after the break, we showed maturity and defended very well, Burnley will be lucky to survive mind they were very poor.

Like sm1 said we were completely different once Sodje went off, if he's injured for a while we will need a replacement is it time for FRanny to step up?

Saying that wat a bloody day,

To be fair we were a totally different team after the break, we showed maturity and defended very well, Burnley will be lucky to survive mind they were very poor.

Like sm1 said we were completely different once Sodje went off, if he's injured for a while we will need a replacement is it time for FRanny to step up?

Saying that wat a bloody day,

Hey corker, I'm glad to to see that your first game back was a good result for you.

Congrats :thumbsup: