The last film you watched/bought

I watched The Last King of Scotland a few days ago. I thought Forrest Whittaker did an exceptional job and fully deserved his Academy Award. The film was good, on the whole. I liked the idea of mixing in the fictional character of the doctor to reveal more about Amin's personality (well, what we suppose his personality to be like). It really interested me and I found myself on wikipedia about an hour later reading up on what happened in Uganda at the time.

Also I went to see The Dark Knight last week. I thought the film was excellent, that Heath Ledger was excellent but I much prefer the vision of Tim Burton. I love the dark city and comic book style characters Burton created. I miss Catwoman and the Penguin. And I thought that Rachel Dawes was a pretty weak lead female. She doesn't really do anything, although I realise that the focus was the Joker.

I have just bought Babel, but haven't watched it yet.

The last film I saw was also Batman but I preferred the Dark Knight rather than the previous ones for the same reason as you liked the old ones.

Zoolander.

Not arty but I needed cheese and airhead stuff. :)

I watched The Diving Bell and the Butterfly on Virgin Media on Sunday. I thought it was a really good film!

i caught Shawshank Redemption on Friday night. film quality, right there. makes my top 5anyway.

I watched 2 last night...

Alvin, Simon and Theodore - The chipmunks. It was quite good for a kids film.

Street Kings - Really enjoyed it, would recommend it.

Last film I watched was the new Star Wars Clone Wars movie, 8/10.

Bought the soundtrack album from HMV in Barnsley yesterday.

I took my mum to see Mamma Mia the other night :hihi: second time I've watched it lol. Erm, last bought? For me I think it was P.S I love you, but my OH forced me to buy him a national lampoon one to watch in the caravan next week. I hate those films!

the last film i watched was 'the last kiss' (rather late last night or should i say early this morning) and the last film i bought was a special edition of 'withnail and i '

I watched Mirrormask last night, being a fan of Gaiman and thought it was very good. The visual style was brilliant I thought.

I also watched Wheels on Meals, which is my favourite Jackie Chan film.

the dark knight - 3/10 what a let down with a prmoise of so much action yet delivered so very little. car explosions just dont excite like that of someone getting there face mutilated yet each time something like this happens the camera cuts away. it's way to long with a shallow plot to me vaguely resembles that of ichi the killer yet comes nowhere close to the physical style. to me it was a dissapointment suppose its ok for kids