The last film you watched/bought

I watched Harry Potter (the first one) on Sky the other night.

Please do not start about me and Harry Potter at my age, I am in no mood for trolls.

Nothing wrong with Harry Potter Rich :)

We went round the set on Tuesday and loved it!!

I last saw Mousetrap innit

Punisher: War Zone - I guess I got what I deserved with that mess, seeing as my main complaint on the Thomas Jane Punisher a few years back was that it was a bit too pantomime and toned down. War Zone was definitely more brutal and bloody, but showed how 2 dimensional the comic book character actually is.

Last bought: Zombieland - not too bad, best part of the film is the Bill Murray cameo :-)

I watched The Last King of Scotland a few days ago. I thought Forrest Whittaker did an exceptional job and fully deserved his Academy Award. The film was good, on the whole. I liked the idea of mixing in the fictional character of the doctor to reveal more about Amin's personality (well, what we suppose his personality to be like). It really interested me and I found myself on wikipedia about an hour later reading up on what happened in Uganda at the time.

Also I went to see The Dark Knight last week. I thought the film was excellent, that Heath Ledger was excellent but I much prefer the vision of Tim Burton. I love the dark city and comic book style characters Burton created. I miss Catwoman and the Penguin. And I thought that Rachel Dawes was a pretty weak lead female. She doesn't really do anything, although I realise that the focus was the Joker.

toy story 3

First Trip to the Cinema in Ages - Inception.

Loved it and will definitely watch again.

Watched Kind Heart and Coronets at the Showroom last Sunday morning. Will be watching The Lady Killers this Sunday coming.

Last film I watched was terminator salvation on blue-ray.

Christian bale is a top actor, ("Im BATMAN") lol

4 Lions and Serbian Film.

The former was as incredible as I expected, and the later turned my stomach... Easily the sickest thing I've ever seen.

the last film i watched was shutter island i think it was rather good, very well acted i reccommend it to anyone