The last film you watched/bought

last film i watched was Demolition Man last night. For a movie made in 95 it sure is prolific to whats slowly but surely happening in today's world

I watched the last film in the God's Silence trilogy by Ingmar Bergman - Winter Light. I liked it a lot but wasn't as entranced as when I watched The Silence. Some of the soliloquoys were amazing though.

I watched The Strangers the other day at the pictures and give it at least 9 out of 10. I was the person who got so engrossed in it i atcually screamed out loud and totally embarrased myself and my partner. Lets put it this way my blinds are firmly shut tonight and i am not opening them for anyone.

Last film i bought erm let me think oh i know The Devil Wears Prada which is ok as a girlie film i guess.

The last film I watched was called Gorgia Rules. It stars Lindsey Lohan which should have warned me what it was going to be like. It was ok but I have to say I am shocked that it has a rating of only 12 because the whole film is based around a girl who has been abused byher father.

Just watched Venus (starring Peter O'Toole, Leslie Philips, and Jodie Whittaker). A great and very touching film about life and death, love and obsession.

The Fall-Visually incredible. an amazing fantasy film

Burn After Reading-One of the Coen Brother's best. Really snappy dialogue.

Max Payne-Oh dear. loving the constant rain/snow though

How to lose friends and alienate people-There's a fascination with Simon Pegg being the newt bad US comedy actor it seems. doesn't really work

I really want to see The Fall. In fact you've just reminded me to put it on my lovefilm list.

Burn After Reading at the weekend was good. It's not my favourite Coen brothers but it became extremely funny and clever from about halfway to the end. And I love Frances McDormand if that's how you spell her name!

I have Day Watch and night watch to watch!! but haven't got round to it yet. Might watch!!! it tonight.

Finally watched Babel a few nights ago hoping it would be miles better than Crash, but it was nowhere near as good. Bit of a let down.

Yeh I watched Babel the other week and thought it was a bit of a disappointment. It was a bit generic. The only storyline I really liked was the deaf girl and her father, that was well done and very complex.

"Night at The Museum" last night rented from the library, very dissapointed... but amazed at how well Dick Van Dyke looks for his age:o

I watched Role Models, hardly a classic granted but I thought it was funny and did the job after a long day walking in Edale!

I watched Harry Potter (the first one) on Sky the other night.

Please do not start about me and Harry Potter at my age, I am in no mood for trolls.