Prediction League ...Week 1 Predictions

canadablade

It's interesting to see how many people seem to forget that this is a PREDICTIONS league, and not a WISHFUL THINKING league. There is a difference you know. I realise that all Owls fans would like to see the trough snuffling pork snorters lose, and the T.S.P.S. fans would like to see the Super Owls lose, but that's wishing, not predicting. :thumbsup:

I genuinely think that Wednesday will beat Burnley, but we will concede first.

Birmingham have to start the season off with a win to please their fans, unfortunately ( ;) ) the Blades will be on the receiving end.

My dislike for a club does not mean that I will never predict them to win, unlike that moron/closet blade Mr_busdriver.

Owls 3-1 Burnley

Blades 1-1 Birmingham

Heard cb is away for a short time....is anyone here going to be updating the pl?? not sure how long hes gone for but i can offer to do it if hes not back by early next week :thumbsup:

sure bb will know more when he gets back but not sure when that is.

just spoke to him on another site. seems to think he has a permanent ban. we must stop upsetting certain ickle wendy. and they wonder why we love em :hihi:

or is his popular dream league upsetting some one up top. proberbly just a coincidence he gets banned a few days before it starts. any way kate its all yours if you dont mind.:thumbsup: