Sign in to follow this  

Tommy nelson R.I.P death by spanner

Originally posted by coopster1974

Thats cos he's a typical northern blokes bloke.

no excuse for rudeness

From what I've seen in the papers he's been attacked at football matches before because of the character he's been playing. Therefore, I think you will find it's probably down to a form of self defence rather then arrogance. Besides would you want to be interrupted everytime you go to watch your team play by some total stranger wanting to talk about corrie!

Originally posted by wendy

From what I've seen in the papers he's been attacked at football matches before because of the character he's been playing. Therefore, I think you will find it's probably down to a form of self defence rather then arrogance. Besides would you want to be interrupted everytime you go to watch your team play by some total stranger wanting to talk about corrie!

If he didnt want to attract attention he should not have gone on pitch at half time..

Besides its one of those things that all people in the public eye should know to expect

Originally posted by thai

If he didnt want to attract attention he should not have gone on pitch at half time..

Besides its one of those things that all people in the public eye should know to expect

Yeah! Celebrities should expect to give up their own private lives all the time! Who does he think he is? :loopy::huh:

K x

I thought Lucy-Jo Hudson (Katy) did loads better with her acting tonight; I actually had a lump in my throat! (emotion, nothing else before the smut brigade get here! :D )

K x

Aparrently Coronation Street bosses are contemplating doing away with most of the old cast in parody ala the Viz Comic Style using a variety of common household tools.

We've already had the spannering!

Next we will see Gail be completely de-skinned in a nasty accident with a plane, Sally is destined to be spirit-levelled away and poor Martin will find himself the victim of a good rasping.

Arent soaps supposed to be a refection of real life.!!

The number of deaths,divorces,marriages,births,adulteries,parties that goes on in Corrie, it is no wonder that they never go to do a weekly shop, mow the lawn,go to do their ECDL, take the bedding off,or ..put their house on the market.!!

But I suppose that would just be too boring! Like my life!!

Originally posted by Kristian

I thought Lucy-Jo Hudson (Katy) did loads better with her acting tonight; I actually had a lump in my throat! (emotion, nothing else before the smut brigade get here! :D )

K x

Cough cough cough:P