Anybody planning on kicking william hill in the orchestras this season

bladebloke

no it isnt yet but watch the big bucks fly when the season starts and the january transfer window. not 6/1 favourites for nothing. and there squad is stronger than pigs.

Qpr will suffer away from home there are plenty of clubs in the championship well ahead of them as far as squad cohesion and togetherness is concerened.

Bringing in player after player is not always the answer, it can cause unrest and if your wanting to go up you don't want to be having settling periods for players either, you need to hit the ground running this season cause this league aint gonna be as close as last season.

As mates bets go I've had a pint a match with a blades mate on Owls and Blades league games. When Wednesday play at home I just get home win, he gets the away win and draw and when Wednesday play away I get the draw and away win and vice versa with Blades games home and away... Normally means a few free pints for one of us at the end of the month although I'd say over the four years we've been doing it he's a few pints up.

As taking the bookies for a few quid I normally like an accumulator every Sat but as the league predictions go I've gone for Man Utd 6/5, Palace 10/1, Leicester 5/1 and Darlington 9/1 .. this all equates to 1452/1 so I've had a fiver each way (top two places in Prem 1,2 and 3 for t'others ) ... should pay £7439.16 :) ..

Corkers, You've quoted Grimsby as 7/1 but Ladbrokes are showing them at 28/1.. with Chelsea at 7/4 Reading 8/1 and Leicester 5/1... these equate to 4306/1 .... Just thught you'd better check before you take 7's !!!!

As mates bets go I've had a pint a match with a blades mate on Owls and Blades league games. When Wednesday play at home I just get home win, he gets the away win and draw and when Wednesday play away I get the draw and away win and vice versa with Blades games home and away... Normally means a few free pints for one of us at the end of the month although I'd say over the four years we've been doing it he's a few pints up.

As taking the bookies for a few quid I normally like an accumulator every Sat but as the league predictions go I've gone for Man Utd 6/5, Palace 10/1, Leicester 5/1 and Darlington 9/1 .. this all equates to 1452/1 so I've had a fiver each way (top two places in Prem 1,2 and 3 for t'others ) ... should pay £7439.16 :) ..

Corkers, You've quoted Grimsby as 7/1 but Ladbrokes are showing them at 28/1.. with Chelsea at 7/4 Reading 8/1 and Leicester 5/1... these equate to 4306/1 .... Just thught you'd better check before you take 7's !!!!

Yes ive had a look thx for that m8 :thumbsup:

Thinking about having a bet on man utd to take the title. Bolton, stoke and hull to go down. Birmingham, qpr and watford to go up and donny, bristol and blackpool to go down. Not looked at odds yet...will have to check them

Watford, no chance.

but don't take my word for it. ;)

Even speaking as an Owl you can't not say United haven't got a good chance to go up. I would say a better bet than Watford.

Archived