Any wingmen out there?

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to Sheffield, and would like to meet fellow newbie or established Pick-up artists (PUA's) for day or night Sarges (Sarge = The act of explicitly going out and picking up women using pick-up and seduction techniques).

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to Sheffield, and would like to meet fellow newbie or established Pick-up artists (PUA's) for day or night Sarges (Sarge = The act of explicitly going out and picking up women using pick-up and seduction techniques). Drop me a line if you're interested.

I'm not sure if you realise but we actually read this forum as well.

Isn't it a bit self defeating to actually warn us you're on your way .... :hihi:

You should have written it like this ... then we wouldn't have ever known what you were up to ... :P

This is some kind of joke thread, right?

i'm confused that you've amounted 2 posts in 19 months

LOL - This the best post I've ever read! You do realise how much money the people who created this whole PUA, Sarging rubbish have made out of selling this idea to people. People go out to clubs to "pick up" people all the time, only its not called a "seduction technique" its called "talking"

I've read about this...they're like train spotters or stamp collectors...only they collect women instead (well, they try to..) using *spooky mind tricks*

:suspect:

we don't need all that persuasion in sheff, babycham will do fine...:hihi:

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to Sheffield, and would like to meet fellow newbie or established Pick-up artists (PUA's) for day or night Sarges (Sarge = The act of explicitly going out and picking up women using pick-up and seduction techniques).

Drop me a line if you're interested.

Do enjoy life with the frogs.:gag:

i'm confused that you've amounted 2 posts in 19 months

He has obvioiusly been out wooing the ladies.

:)

.. I think she's lost that lovin' feeling.......

Cue song

LOL - This the best post I've ever read! You do realise how much money the people who created this whole PUA, Sarging rubbish have made out of selling this idea to people. People go out to clubs to "pick up" people all the time, only its not called a "seduction technique" its called "talking"

Theres actually alot more to it than that! Most people were introduced to these techniques via the book by Niel Strauss but if you actually look deeper into the subject it more a sociological experiment using a form of psychology called N.L.P.

Its not just for "pulling women" you know! Alot of shy guys have found it as a really usefull tool for meeting women.

*cough,cough* slimsid2000 *cough,cough*

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

*cough,cough* slimsid2000 *cough,cough*

That's Rich:hihi: