Thieves / Scrapmen in Woodseats this Morning

We had a stainless steel ex catering kitchen table nicked out of the 'locked' back yard - we're on Abbeydale Road.

where abouts on Abbeydale road because my nan lives just of off Abbeydale on Falmouth.

I reported them last year when I saw one of them picking up a barbeque gas bottle in my back yard. These were in a white van, but not sure of reg number. The coppers sent someone out, but as I'd actually stopped them taking anything from me, they hadn't done the offence!

Thieving gets.

I know somebody who was charge with theft, and pleaded guilty to it, for moving something so he could steal it later. So stopping the person from stealing the item does not mean they didn't committ an offence.

woodseats is now fully operational , we know serveral officers on the neighbourhood team and the office staff.

Not at the weekend it wasnt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bago

Well, if someone question it, will you stop?

Maybe I would, if they asked me not to. But I love skips, and I've had all sorts. Got a really good quality cast iron and wood garden bench last year; just needed the bolts tightening up. Also got a flymo lawnmower and a strimmer, that only needed rewiring. Load of bricks, yorkshire stone, paving slabs, hundreds of board feet of timber, some really nice plants, tons and tons of stuff.

I posted about these Lot this morning the White Ellrod van was parked outside my house near cherry tree road in Killamarsh one scruffy looking Bald bloke kept walking into peoples garden shouting iron:huh:

It was my partner who alerted me to the fact that they were going into peoples gardens i made sure that i made my presence known by making sure that they saw me they drove of minutes later down Delves road and i presume they went down on sheepcote then back onto Bridge street god knows where they went after that probably back under the rock they came from.

Get a lot of these around manor but not with the same registration number as posted!

Thieving gits they are!

This morning they are out and about walking into peoples back gardens, supposedly asking for scrap, If anyone's had anything go missing they are in a white Transit Van index number T654JJU with Ellrod steel written on the side.

That is the Exact van and the Exact people who was outside my house Earlier the thieving gits luckily for them they chose not to come near my Garden.

are there any operating around dronfield?

the price of metal has gone thro' the roof so anything from swings to drain/fall pipes are now worth £10 - £20 scrap.

it'll be like the 1st scene in full monty soon:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I wasn`t sure what ellrod steel actually did from the previous posts :huh: until I`ve just done an internet search,and found out they are steel erectors!( Obviously not in in these cases) Well the point being a White transit with Ellrod steel erectors with 3 blokes in it was in the Normanton spring/ Woodhouse area early this afternoon just after the rain started! They asked if I had any scrap after eyeing the skip on the drive nearby.( I wasn`t at home) I said no, by the time I`d looked down the road they`d gone. Just to give you the :thumbsup:

are there any operating around dronfield?

Craig my mum & Dad live on School Lane i have told them to watch out for this van and as far as i am aware there is no one coming round this part as of yet.

I wasn`t sure what ellrod steel actually did from the previous posts :huh: until I`ve just done an internet search,and found out they are steel erectors!( Obviously not in in these cases) Well the point being a White transit with Ellrod steel erectors with 3 blokes in it was in the Normanton spring/ Woodhouse area early this afternoon just after the rain started! They asked if I had any scrap after eyeing the skip on the drive nearby.( I wasn`t at home) I said no, by the time I`d looked down the road they`d gone. Just to give you the :thumbsup:

what time was this at they were in Killamarsh about 9.30 this Morning and must have moved down that way probably going through halfway down through Beighton & on to Woodhouse.