Future Crime Job Centre Plus

Brilliant .... might just ask for my expenses in Shiilings

Don't email your complaint though; it'll just bounce back with an error message saying that it can't send it as the internet hasn't been invented yet.

Having accepted that then the Nazis feel the need to check archive records which are at least 3 years out of sate and act on them.

Those Nazis feed, clothe and house you while you sit and watch daytime TV. If meeting them upsets you so, sign off.

Those Nazis feed, clothe and house you while you sit and watch daytime TV. If meeting them upsets you so, sign off.
#

No I shall correct you, we(the working class, the people who pay money into the system) pay for all this, nice to know yet more of our money will be wasted on a pointless investigation because someone was inconvenienced out of their(i'm sure very busy day watching morning and TV etc.) day. If you put this much effort into finding a job maybe you wouldn't have had to go see this Nazi??

I love how opinionated people can be, yet don't have the time to read the whole thread :lol:

Sign off what ? Seems we have another mindreader / visionary.

The could use your expertise at Jobcentre plus.

#

No I shall correct you, we(the working class, the people who pay money into the system) pay for all this, nice to know yet more of our money will be wasted on a pointless investigation because someone was inconvenienced ??

Yep very inconvenient - had to take a day off work

Just been interviewed by DSS for an allegation made on June 22nd 2008 so watch out their time machines are in overdrive.

Not sure which time period the interviewer was in because the lead up to the investigation was apparently and advert in Thompson Local from 2004.

If you have taken employment in the future and failed to declare it then you may be sent back to the 18th century for penal servitude.

Interviewer didnt give her name but was a nazi version of Nana Muskouri - once she has sorted out her dates we can move on to telling the time.

Just how thick do you need to be to work in local government these days ?

I have the utmost respect for the DSS

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

NOT

The clerical error i could excuse if it had not been through so many hands without being picked up - thats incompetence bordering on stupidity.

Having accepted that then the Nazis feel the need to check archive records which are at least 3 years out of sate and act on them.

Do you have any reason to suppose butter wouldnt melt ?- i have a bank ballance greater than your fone number and have no need therefor to compromise my liberty..... That said if there are people who are prepared to take the risks in the knowledge of the consequences that i have no view one way or the other - u do the crime u do the time but good luck withit anyway..

I don't know why you are wasting your time on this,get your legal team to deal with it.I am sure you must have one unless this massive bank balance has com from dubious sources,or my phone number is 101.

My Bold

#

No I shall correct you, we(the working class, the people who pay money into the system) pay for all this, nice to know yet more of our money will be wasted on a pointless investigation because someone was inconvenienced out of their(i'm sure very busy day watching morning and TV etc.) day. If you put this much effort into finding a job maybe you wouldn't have had to go see this Nazi??

If you read the thread properly, you would see that logiebird IS working......

This person is actually working but there has to be hundreds of people screwing the benefits while working who should be investigated.:mad:

Just been interviewed by DSS for an allegation made on June 22nd 2008 so watch out their time machines are in overdrive.

Not sure which time period the interviewer was in because the lead up to the investigation was apparently and advert in Thompson Local from 2004.

If you have taken employment in the future and failed to declare it then you may be sent back to the 18th century for penal servitude.

Interviewer didnt give her name but was a nazi version of Nana Muskouri - once she has sorted out her dates we can move on to telling the time.

Just how thick do you need to be to work in local government these days ?

Since when have the DSS been Local Government:huh:

I don't know why you are wasting your time on this,get your legal team to deal with it.I am sure you must have one unless this massive bank balance has com from dubious sources,or my phone number is 101.

My Bold

To be honest I'd wondered why someone with over £2 million in their bank would be getting stressed over this?