For those who wish they could say Happy Fathers Day to their dad

Happy Fathers Day dad, we miss you so much.

Yes, Happy Fathers Day Dad .. we still miss you and will be thinking of you today.

We'll never forget you.

God bless.

Iv already done it on the other thread but again" Happy fathers day pops".:)

Me too happy fathers day dad can't believe it was ten years since you went away on the 6th June 2008 miss you so much hope your with us watching your granddaughter grow up love you always Lisa xxxxx

hope this doesnt detract from the heartfelt sadness on this thread (mods delete if needed)

just wanted to say, yet another mate of mine died 3 days ago........he was a father to young children

bye mate

happy fathers day to my dad who passed on 9 years ago, hope you are happy wherever you are..:)

hope this doesnt detract from the heartfelt sadness on this thread (mods delete if needed)

just wanted to say, yet another mate of mine died 3 days ago........he was a father to young children

bye mate

Can't see why it should be deleted. That's so sad :sad: take care

My pop and I havent always seen eye to eye. Particularly when I was younger, we had some right royal disagreements.

We've had a couple of scares recently with his health, but thank God, (for all his faults) he is still with us, and I appreciate and acknowledge that he and my mother provided for us, and that they always ensured we had food in the cupboard, coal on the fire, and shoes on our feet.

So I was pleased to be able to go and see my pop this morning and take him his fathers day pressie, and spend a little time with him. At the end of the day, he's the only poppa I've got!

Happy Fathers Day Dad! 6 years and it still doesn't get easier :cry: Missing you and loving you always....... can't say anything else as i'm having a little weep to myself.

Can't see why it should be deleted. That's so sad :sad: take care

just found his obituary on the whitby gazette site

SHARROCK Thomas Jan 21st July 1973 - 9th June 2008. Missed by many. He was a loving brother, son, husband, father and friend. Rest in peace. Funeral service to be held at English Martyrs Catholic Church, Lupset, Wakefield at 12.00pm, Tuesday 17th June. All welcome.

Published by the Yorkshire Regional Newspaper Ltd on 13 Jun 2008.

sadly he moved from round here to wakefield where the funeral is.....not sure i can make it, but ill be thinking of him on tuesday at 12