Megathread - Help me find out who killed my Mum - Patricia Grainger

The person or people responsible for what happened must be living under a hell of a lot of stress and must have done since this happened.

Each day theyll be expecting that knock at the door from the police so each time that door knocker bangs they must jump out of their skins.

I hope that they get tired of the hiding and the fear theyre feeling, go to a police station and give themselves up, and the more this subject is aired and talked about, the fresher the memory stays in their minds and the more stress and panic they feel when that door knocker goes, and if others know about it who werent directly involved, then the stress must be hitting them too.

If they have a single ounce of humanity in their souls- just a single ounce left, then the best thing they can do for everyone, including themelves is to end the agony and go to the police.

The person or people responsible for what happened must be living under a hell of a lot of stress and must have done since this happened.

Each day theyll be expecting that knock at the door from the police so each time that door knocker bangs they must jump out of their skins.

I hope that they get tired of the hiding and the fear theyre feeling, go to a police station and give themselves up, and the more this subject is aired and talked about, the fresher the memory stays in their minds and the more stress and panic they feel when that door knocker goes, and if others know about it who werent directly involved, then the stress must be hitting them too.

If they have a single ounce of humanity in their souls- just a single ounce left, then the best thing they can do for everyone, including themelves is to end the agony and go to the police.

You'd think they'd be living under stress having committed something so atrocious but I doubt they have. I should imagine that in order to do something so horrendous most of this person's humanity had long gone.:mad:

maybe it would help jog people's memories if they knew if it was a single or double mattress?

I wish you all the luck in the world, in finding the person/s responsible for this

I belive it was a double but not sure ill have to find out tuseday when the police working again :P jokes when bank holiday is over.

Ditto, good luck Dan, i can't believe how fast the years have gone, i regularly walked past yourself and your mum and as you say on the (excellent) web site you have set up, your mum wouldn't have hurt a fly, there should bee more publicity about this in and around sheffield, i wonder if a reconstruction as in crimewatch would be possible?