Riverside Fish & Chips - Hillsborough

Well the new chippy on the bridge has opened and appears to be opening 6 days a week until 8.30 at night. Has anyone sampled their wares yet?

Not yet, but they seem to have been doing a fair amount of trade when I've passed by.

Yes went there yesterday and bought a chip butty, very nice chips, came to £1.90 with a can of coke. Well recomended

Yes went there yesterday and bought a chip butty, very nice chips, came to £1.90 with a can of coke. Well recomended

thats a good price although i dont live in sheffield now we had 2 chip buttys an 2 cartons of curry sauce an it came to £6.20 i couldnt believe it wont be going to my local chippy in a hurry

Another Fish & Chip shop :o , how many is that in a 1 mile radius 4-5 :huh:

Another Fish & Chip shop :o , how many is that in a 1 mile radius 4-5 :huh:

What happened to chips cooked in Beef dripping :)

What happened to chips cooked in Beef dripping :)

Vegetarians :|

Vegetarians :|

Are you taking my name in vain:hihi: The chippy at the bottom of Holme Lane makes their curry sauce out of Chicken stock, not much good for us veggies:(

It wont be open 7 days a week, Mon - Sat.

a lady was in my queue today and had a wrapped up packet of chips,they smelt lovely,i commented on this and she said it was the 1st time she had been there so didnt know what they tasted like,then the 2 people in front of her said they had been and they didnt like them,but i think they said they were cooked in dripping

the guy who owns this chip shop also owns the one at magnet southy green i went in tonight an noticed him an staff