I agree, Radio Sheffield is alright. If ya don't like it, maybe ya too young forrit!!!

paulette edwards is the best thing about radio sheff

I liked "Where's Rony", about 10 yrs back now, when he used to venture out of the studio and the listener had to guess from clues where he was. Good that was. :)

I agree Paulette IS very good and nice to listen to, so natural. I like Rony, and Phill Butlers prog is a good listen too. :)

mr kersy, is very good very relaxed, well spoken the david jacobs of radio sheffield. i agree about toby some times when he gets excited hes like brucie on helium.

I had a mate called Honk who used to go in the Red Lion behind the City Hall.?

Not me (I think) !

I dipped into Radio Sheffield last week whilst I was off. The breakfast show seems stuck in a BBC Nationwide-Style format, with tedious banal interviews with local people about trivial issues.

Sorry, didn't listen to Roney, Paulette's good - But she don't have banf on about her husband.

I think I caught that wazzock Jimmy Carol too, he's dreadful, and worse still thinks he's an actor !...... This is shocking :

I like Toby n a morning. I don't like the interviews, but him and Paul and Jenny together are the best thing on the radio. Why do they do all that boring guff about broken public toilets and broken streetlights?

I like Rony as well, I don't get to hear much else.

One thing radio Sheffield is good with is local football...

One thing radio Sheffield is good with is local football...

True; but, despite some people's opinion, not everyone likes football!

well said that man ;) couldnt agree more.. the toby foster show is still pretty good albeit lacking his woodseats sidekick, Jamie, that anna bird gets on my tits.. as for the other presenters the only one i would give any listening to is Howie pressman, steve white is a purile plonker from dingle land, gareth welshy is a boring as counting the number of atoms in a mars bar and roney robinson !! got his head so far up the bbc's backside he has to leave his shoe laces undone... the rest of em with exception to miss p are pants fill in sidekicks... Capstick was ace and the day they sacked him was the downfall of our own radio station,, een Roney had the nerve to stick a knife in tonys back when he died and had to apologise live on air... he has nothing but praise for him now the two faced gittish bbc pc git.. thats my two penneth then ;):D:D

couldn't agree more with you, Roney is a real lefty pain in the rear end.

couldn't agree more with you, Roney is a real lefty pain in the rear end.

i will agree with that hes been doing the same thing in the same way (badly) IMO, i dont know how he gets away with it he ask the same questions to every body he interviews, he try's to be controversial fails miserably, i wish he would retire gracefully like all the others on all radio stations have done.

i will agree with that hes been doing the same thing in the same way (badly) IMO, i dont know how he gets away with it he ask the same questions to every body he interviews, he try's to be controversial fails miserably, i wish he would retire gracefully like all the others on all radio stations have done.

nowt wrong with Rony!!! http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1002997