Is the premier league bent

it ain't just the premier league, the accrington v bury match is being investigated due to an unusually high number of bets being placed on bury. they won 2-0. accrington players had apparently been on a stag do!!

you can go on forever about ifs and buts i'm asking do you think the premier's bent.

what about when you went down v chelsea on the last day

cant think of that wimbledon keepers name ?

what goes round comes round look at leicester now

after what colin said they cheated there way to the top flight

what about when you went down v chelsea on the last day

cant think of that wimbledon keepers name ?

what goes round comes round look at leicester now

after what colin said they cheated there way to the top flight

yep another good point wimbledon went 2-0 up then hans segars has a mare one going through his hands losing 3-2. he was later aquited with bruce grobbelar of match fixing. where this smoke etc etc.

also youre "facts" are wrong.

we went down because we scored 1 goal less or conceded 1 goal too many depends how you look at it.

we went down on goal differance not points.

But the team you were a goal behind on goal difference was Wigan. It was a failure to get a point in the last game that sent you down, not Tevez, West Ham, Man U etc.

But the team you were a goal behind on goal difference was Wigan. It was a failure to get a point in the last game that sent you down, not Tevez, West Ham, Man U etc.

you can go on forever if we'd had lost 2-0 at villa instead of 3 we'd have stayed up. if we'd been given a penalty at old trafford and scored it when shelton was raped in the box (oo er) we'd have stayed up. if west ham's goal at blackburn would have not been given as tv evidence clearly proved it did'nt cross the line we'd have stayed up. if kozluks last minute equaliser at west ham (funny how west ham crop up a lot) had not been disallowed as tv evidence proved again there was nothing up with it we'd have stayed up. if gerard would'nt have cheated and dived to get liverpool a late equaliser at the lane we'd have stayed up. if my uncle had a f***y he would be my aunt.

derby county have proved this season they was'nt good enough for the premiership. i think we were very unlucky and also cheated by a bent fa board including mr west ham brooking. but we digress i'm using our plight as an example. i'm not asking why we went down i'm asking do you believe there are some very underhand dealings in the premiership.

There was always plenty of smelly fish hanging around the Tevez and Mascherano Deals

Personally i think West Ham Agreed to be a stepping stone to get the players moves to big clubs and make the players Owner a few more quid and help save them from relegation,which it did

Is the Premiership Bent?

Probably

Where there is money there is a scam,and there is a hell of a lot of money in the Premiership

But no way do i think a team would throw a result even if managers were good mates

And even though im an Owl and aint particulary keen on Blades

YES they were hard done by.....VERY

In answer to your question BB.

Yes the premier league/FA/FIFA are all bent.

Just been reading how Spurs got there 12 points back when they had been making illegal payments to players back in 94. I mean that was 14 years ago and nothing has changed since really. It will continue to be the same and to be honest despite the investigations that are supposidly ongoing I doubt anything will come of them.

you can go on forever if we'd had lost 2-0 at villa instead of 3 we'd have stayed up. if we'd been given a penalty at old trafford and scored it when shelton was raped in the box (oo er) we'd have stayed up. if west ham's goal at blackburn would have not been given as tv evidence clearly proved it did'nt cross the line we'd have stayed up. if kozluks last minute equaliser at west ham (funny how west ham crop up a lot) had not been disallowed as tv evidence proved again there was nothing up with it we'd have stayed up. if gerard would'nt have cheated and dived to get liverpool a late equaliser at the lane we'd have stayed up. if my uncle had a f***y he would be my aunt.

derby county have proved this season they was'nt good enough for the premiership. i think we were very unlucky and also cheated by a bent fa board including mr west ham brooking. but we digress i'm using our plight as an example. i'm not asking why we went down i'm asking do you believe there are some very underhand dealings in the premiership.

Bet if you'd drawn with the mighty Wigan on the last day of the Prem last season we'd never have seen threads like this. Blades had their destiny in their own hands.

you can go on forever about ifs and buts i'm asking do you think the premier's bent.

If you mean 'Is there a cartel at the top of the league which ensures the "normal residents' rights", then I think you may have a point.

Bet if you'd drawn with the mighty Wigan on the last day of the Prem last season we'd never have seen threads like this. Blades had their destiny in their own hands.

Yes you would, but on Wigan boards.

In answer to your question BB.

Yes the premier league/FA/FIFA are all bent.

Just been reading how Spurs got there 12 points back when they had been making illegal payments to players back in 94. I mean that was 14 years ago and nothing has changed since really. It will continue to be the same and to be honest despite the investigations that are supposidly ongoing I doubt anything will come of them.

Indeed. A £500k fine and a 12 point deduction was changed to a £1.5m fine, and no points deducted. Tottenham would have been relegated by the original decision.

Around the same time, Swindon were demoted TWO divisions for irregularities, reduced to one on appeal.

And as you well know, Tevez shouldn't have been playing, and got the winner which ensured their survival.

Stop talking codswallop.