UNITED finish above wednesday AGAIN

:hihi::hihi: I shall resist the temptation, but feel free to have a bash yourself. :D

In all fairness I can only see the odd slip of the keyboard, in no way is it in the same league as:

I wouldn't know where to start, but I do like the implication that because Wednesday are skint all there (sic) fans are on benefits.

most of my mates are wednesday fans and not one of us believe we should be in the top six of anything, prem or championship

Sorry Dave but after the finish you had to last season most owls on here were predicting and posting about a top 6 finish minimum for you this season.

Or was it finishing with 6 loan players, I cant remember :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Sorry Dave but after the finish you had to last season most owls on here were predicting and posting about a top 6 finish minimum for you this season.

Or was it finishing with 6 loan players, I cant remember :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thats crap CB. 'Most' Wednesday fans werent posting about a top six finish pre-season. The ones that did were far out numbered by the United fans who thought their team would romp the league and gain automatic promotion.

How did that work out for you?

Thats crap CB. 'Most' Wednesday fans werent posting about a top six finish pre-season. The ones that did were far out numbered by the United fans who thought their team would romp the league and gain automatic promotion.

yep i agree but unlike Wednesday we nipped the problem in the butt and at the very least rescued the season and can say we very nearly made the playoff's .

yep i agree but unlike Wednesday we nipped the problem in the butt and at the very least rescued the season and can say we very nearly made the playoff's .

True enough, but I really dont think changing manager would have been a smart move by Wednesday - and I dont believe it would have had that much impact on the way the season played out.

YES

stockers its true all wednesday fans do belive hey are a top six club , when we all know [not just blades but the whole country] that you are not a top six not even a top flight club heres the proof wednesday you jokers

QUESTION 1

How many top flight clubs do know of that have 30-40-50 million of debt i dont know the exact figure but who does what we all know is its a lot ?

ANSWER = NONE

QUESTION 2

How many top flight clubs do you know that have six or was it seven players on loan some from other clubs some of the clubs were also championship clubs ,classy ?

ANSWER = NONE

QUESTION 3

How many top flight clubs do you know thats supporters 3/4 fill there ground once a season and thats only because the ticket price allowed there benefits to pay for them?

ANSWER = NONE

QUESTION 4

How many top flight clubs do you know that have a £6.000 a week wage cap errrrrrrr ?

ANSWER = NONE

QUESTION 5

How many top flight clubs do you know that have to appoint a worldwide recruitment agency to find a buyer because the god knows how many millionaires of this country know exactly who and what sheffield wednesday are nobodys and nothing respectivly , and wouldnt touch them with anybodys money

ANSWER = NONE

QUESTION 6

How many top flight clubs do you know escape relegation to the old 3rd division on the last game of the season

ANSWER = NONE

QUESTION 7

How many top flight clubs do you know that in general are ran by there owners so badly that there suppoters trust cant even be in the same room as there chairman let alone do any buisness

ANSWER = NONE

Theres so many more questions and answers that i as a football fan, not just a blade can ask and answer for all you dreaming wednesdayites out there to prove your not even a top 25 club nevermind a top 6 club so lads except you are a struggling and i mean that because of debt, lack of players .a manager that says his skills are better than mourhinios despite the fact that mr laws had just guided you to a bottom 7 finish in the championship not the premier league title or the european cup like that not so good jose has previously achieved i could go on forever but the points the same , your a weak championship club ,thats all NOT A TOP FLIGHT CLUB ...

Deloitte & Touche aren't a recruitment agency - OWNED

I do believe that reaching the playoffs or making automatic promotion would have 'saved' your season.

Why are you kidding yourself? ;)

Same as your predicted top 6 finish worked out for you lot :P

Kind of hypocritical to say "Thats crap CB " while then admitting that some wednesday fans did post exactly what i said.

Yes the United fans did post more and did think we would romp it but, again loads of wednesdayites posted saying you would finish top 6 after the great finish you had to the season, So its not crap really is it :gag:

Same as your predicted top 6 finish worked out for you lot :P

Kind of hypocritical to say "Thats crap CB " while then admitting that some wednesday fans did post exactly what i said.

Yes the United fans did post more and did think we would romp it but, again loads of wednesdayites posted saying you would finish top 6 after the great finish you had to the season, So its not crap really is it :gag:

There is a difference between 'SOME' and 'MOST'. 'Most' implies the majority believed we would finish top 6, which I dont believe is the case.

Course, if you want to prove me wrong you can always wade back through the previous posts to find out how many these 'Loads of Wedneysdayites' actually numbered....

...it's not like you've owt better to do, is it?:hihi::hihi: