Blades and Owls, Has this season been a success or a failure?

Funny that I thought that one needed a bit of savvy to be a moderator on the forum.

Guess not.

One also needs to have a bit of savvy to remain a SF member:D

I made a couple of predictions at the start of the season - United would not go up and they wouldn't beat Wednesday. I guess i'm right on both counts -so it's a brill season for me.

Is it right to be threatening the members with being banned? Abuse of power maybe? ;)

Is it right to be threatening the members with being banned? Abuse of power maybe? ;)

hes from derbyshire rob the air is r8 bad :D to fresh for us city folk

to the O.P let you know after sunday about wednesdays season :D

cant comment on uniteds let the blokes who watch em every week do that

I made a couple of predictions at the start of the season - United would not go up and they wouldn't beat Wednesday. I guess i'm right on both counts -so it's a brill season for me.

As I said, it doesn't take much to please some folks.

Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

I bet it would be a different story if blackwell was to stay and we ended up 10th next year in the championship.

Yes blackwells done good but he still has alot to prove before he gets my vote for manager.

Also, Would blackwell cope going straight into the premiership? Like i said before, alot to prove.

Well anybody that deems a successful season is determined by beating and drawing with your crosstown rivals but are within a hairsbreadth of relegation is misfiring on a couple of cylinders in my opinion.

I bet that there would be lots of Owls supporters who would willingly exchange those 4 points for a few places higher in the league at the present time.

The realistic ones, that is.

I know it's a notable achievement but give me a break.

So come 4 o,clock sunday and (hopefully) we are both in the same league for next season regardless of our positions....would you swap the results we got against you lot!!!

How sweet it will be knowing the 4 points we took from you stopped you getting into the play offs

So come 4 o,clock sunday and (hopefully) we are both in the same league for next season regardless of our positions....would you swap the results we got against you lot!!!

How sweet it will be knowing the 4 points we took from you stopped you getting into the play offs

The only reason you got three out of those four points was bryan robson if we dont make the play offs and if you somehow manage to avoid relegation then i think you will see normal service resumed next season.

not a threat simply reminding people of correct behaviour on a forum site.

Is calling a large group of people on this forum "correct behaviour" though?

I know we're all guilty of it..... just a bit of food for thought.

What's that mean ?

No criticism of thought police allowed or what ?

When someone comes out with a ridiculous statement, Blade or Owl, it needs challenging.

Talking about correct behaviour, what's happened to the masked swearing ban ?

There's a couple of instances of this on other football threads the last few days and one in particular today.

Seems to be that you're exempt from a warning if you're an Owls transgressor. :(

Fair enough but not quite sure what you're trying to compare.

I'm not the one banging on about what a brilliant season United had when they didn't though.

Although they are a little closer to their goal than Wednesday are at the present time. :|