Does anyone know what Myrtle Road is like to live on?

come and visit the area this Saturday and get a feel for it,theres the heeley festival at the park and farm and its a top class day out,farmers market,car boot,stage 1 on the farm is top local bands and a bar,then theres the medieval area and punch and judy ,also top bands on the millennium park presented by big al,and also the classic cars and bikes next to the shakey pub car park and visit the institute and the church that's has a heeley history area,this will tell you what the areas like,plus theres many other events within the year and a good range of shops pubs,and cafes and resturants and if the buses are not working for any reason you can walk to town over all its fine I hope this helps you

It's not a place with drunks and loud mouths that sort of thing.

Are you wanting to be the 1st?:D

Are you wanting to be the 1st?:D

What's the point of responding like that.

Hi Adrian , I would say pop over to Heeley Tomorrow too if you get the chance , when the Heeley festival is on it's a great atmosphere and everyone who lives round and about seems to make an effort to get down ( and no I don't have a stall or business there , I will be mostly buying pretty things that I don't need :hihi:) I have a fair few friends live on Myrtle Road and thereabouts,the only concern would be if you have a cat, its a blooming busy road , especially on match days

yes come on down to the festival see the live bands at the farm with a bar or see more bands by big als funhouse on the millennium park plus loads more,it gives one a feel of the area and you can have a nice day out,just seen the old school phase one renovation its top class and the new park looks great plus you can see the new ideas for the area all in all its going to been a better area to live,i hope you enjoy the day and report back

I walk up and down there most days. Never even seen a hint of any trouble.

Anyone know what the flats just down from the farm atre like, are they full of teenagers

I almost took a private house on there but changed me mind when a gang of lads tried mugging my son in front of my very eyes when we went to view it.

All areas have a bad side I'd just be wary if you have children especially teens.

I almost took a private house on there but changed me mind when a gang of lads tried mugging my son in front of my very eyes when we went to view it.

All areas have a bad side I'd just be wary if you have children especially teens.

What time of day was it ?.

Hi, neighbours! Anyone in the flats having issues with TV reception? Keeps telling me my signal is poor due to poor aerial!

Maybe easier knocking on a few doors and asking. Ariel boosters are easy to get hold of if you need one.

Hello neighbourinos, someone attempted to burglarise our house a couple of days ago. Fortunately they were unable to get in and nothing taken, but highlighted the vulnerability of the locks fitted, which are very easy to snap. We've upgraded to the latest ABS locks and secure handles. Also heard that some other house was burgled a few days ago in the estate, and they drove away the car.

Looks like a professional gang as they seem to be targeting houses with nice cars and come prepared wearing gloves etc, as police confirmed after fingerprint dusting that the culprits were wearing gloves!

Keep your alarms on, secure your doors and windows and please do be safe.

Oh, the bloke who sorted our locks + handles did a decent job at a decent price. Let me know if you want his contact details if you plan to upgrade yours.

---------- Post added 14-11-2013 at 08:59 ----------

Also, anyone in the estate got a ladder willing to lend it to us / give us a hand for a few minutes to adjust some settings on the security light?

Thanks much.