Anybody remember Tony Dalli?

Texas

• 4 months later...

You need a scanner or a digital camera, this was a photo from my camera as my printer/copier aint working. so, I dowloaded the pic onto desktop then uploaded it to photobucket.

Search for this via google, sign up , go to MY ALBUM, click FROM MY COMPUTER, then UPLOAD my IMAGES and VIDEOS, then choose DESKTOP at top of window, then, scroll to where your pic is, select it, click OPEN to upload pic, then SAVE to ALBUM.

Place cursor over pic, you will see DIRECT LINK, copy and paste link into forum reply window.

Any probs, PM me although wont be in until tommorrow after 9pm. (or early morn.)

Edited by carosio

You are 100% right, he is a Wednesday fan and it did happen the way you said it in Rome. He was in the panto Dick Whitington

Nice one Simon, i briefly met you two years ago when i was in Marbella with my Wednesday mates, we were at The Cofee Dock talking to Tommy there!