Tell us about your pets.

1 hamster for me - Ruben. Will update some pictures once we can get a decent one instead of him running away! :hihi:

We have a great big ,lovable, Chocolate Labrador called cadbury .

He'll be 1 yr old on 6th may and me n the kids are gonna make him a dog food pizza and a cake :banana:

We have a 17 week old chocolate cocker spaniel named Cookie, I shall load on a pic when I get organised. He is fantastic although has been quite poorly with tummy probs but seems great now...training very quickly.

The children also have 2 hamster toto and poppadom and 2 rabbits flopsy and cuddles.

plus some fish in the pond!!!!

Just one idiot who we saved from a horrible creature who liked to abuse kittens.

Oh, and a wierdo budgie that wont stop squawking.

Isnt that her indoors:hihi:

Since the rats died I'm down to:

2 Lizards

2 Spiders

2 Scorpions

Load of locusts.

Spiders/scorps not hard to care for, the locust just need loads of food.

The lizards need heat/UV light/calcium dusted food/livefood so they are the fussiest to keep.

I think there are some pics in my Flickr pages (in sig).

I have a black lab/colly cross called Belle who is 10 and likes eating whatever my child makes and brings home from school. It must be school glue!

And I have a cat called Banksy who is 2 & had him since he was a kitten. He thinks hes a dog :suspect:

And I have a cat called Banksy who is 2 & had him since he was a kitten. He thinks hes a dog :suspect:

Can you please tell us more I'm bursting with curiousity:o:D

Can you please tell us more I'm bursting with curiousity:o:D

He looks like the whiskers cat but is brown with black stripes instead of silvery grey and black stripes. Very pretty boy :cool:

He comes down the stairs when he hears the front door go, like a dog would. He likes to curl up on you, likes a lot of fuss. Often sleeps under the duvet covers!

He likes pizza, coffee, marmite, chocolate and if you say "kisses Banksy" he headbutts you, gently!

He looks like the whiskers cat but is brown with black stripes instead of silvery grey and black stripes. Very pretty boy :cool:

He comes down the stairs when he hears the front door go, like a dog would. He likes to curl up on you, likes a lot of fuss. Often sleeps under the duvet covers!

He likes pizza, coffee, marmite, chocolate and if you say "kisses Banksy" he headbutts you, gently!

what a pity we cannot put piccies on here

I have a quaker parrot called Jake who is one cheaky little bird he mimics laughing and crying says the odd rude word then laughs afterwoulds. He also says thank you after I feed him or change his water aswell as woolf whistles says give us a kiss, come here and actually moves his head to direct you, hello and other things too. He is 3 years old and here is a pic of him http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2297440&id=586285710 and to some on here who has been on the phone to me and he has sweard at while on I make a public appolagy for him :hihi:.