Should I tell her?

7 months ago I met this woman, and had one of those moments were you say hello but hold each others gaze for what feels like forever, while these little butterflies skip about in my tummy :love:

Over time we have had snippets of conversation, a laugh here an there, and I get a few winks sometimes :-)

And now shes the first thing I think about as soon as I open my eyes in the morning, and the last thing I think about at night.

I know, its sad right?

So should I tell her? :help:!!!

Scruff get in there mate & tell her how you feel life is too short & if you don't you will end up beating yourself up for a very long time afterwards about it.

All the Best

Mark

YES YES and YES!!! Go for it!!!:D

She's obviously the one for you and you know it.

I got feelings like this for my partner, love at first sight, knew there was something special about him to make me feel this way.

I'd had a few crappy relationships, kind of go with the flow ones and a equally crappy marriage behind me but I only ever felt the butterfly thing, all gooey thing when I met my Mr right.

He's no oil painting but he's ace in every other way, been together twelve years now.

You only live once!!!

How fabulous. As an ex-teacher I can honestly say that I never ever winked at a parent and some were worth a wink! SO the signs are good.

Thats what I thought, but I wasnt sure if it was just a friendly thing. Im a bit crap at reading signs!

Thats what I thought, but I wasnt sure if it was just a friendly thing. Im a bit crap at reading signs!

Is she young? In which case she may be a bit naive about professional behaviour but if she isn't she'll know what's okay and it seems she's definitely giving you signals.Be aware that the situation is probably more difficult for her if she is interested as you could report her and damage her career so she's unlikely to give you any stonger signals.

At the very worst if she isn't interested she'll need to be polite and professional in her response so you're not going to get an horrifically humiliating rejection. You have nothing to lose.

Is she young? In which case she may be a bit naive about professional behaviour but if she isn't she'll know what's okay and it seems she's definitely giving you signals.Be aware that the situation is probably more difficult for her if she is interested as you could report her and damage her career so she's unlikely to give you any stonger signals.

At the very worst if she isn't interested she'll need to be polite and professional in her response so you're not going to get an horrifically humiliating rejection. You have nothing to lose.

Shes actually about a good 10yrs older than me! And as its more difficult for her, I kind of dont push it, I let her come to me, and usually I get so embarrased that I look at the floor! It doesnt help ease the embarrasment that she holds eye contact with me the whole conversation! :)

Shes very good at her job an even humiliation wouldnt make me scupper anything for her. Im not a meanie :)

OMG go for it. You dont want to be thinking in a few years time what if especially if she is with someone else. Seaze the moment. ;)

I think it is really romantic that you think of her first thing in the morning and the last thing at night.

OMG go for it. You dont want to be thinking in a few years time what if especially if she is with someone else. Seaze the moment. ;)

I think it is really romantic that you think of her first thing in the morning and the last thing at night.

Not sure romance has a lot to do with it!:hihi:

People STILL wink at people ?? :suspect:

Not sure romance has a lot to do with it!:hihi:

:D Somehow I have to keep my mouth shut for a few weeks yet.

And hope I dont bottle it all together!!

Tell her, life is too short, what have you got to lose?

how would you feel if you didn't tell her how you felt and she met someone else?

Life is about taking risks...go for it and let us know how it goes :D

:D Somehow I have to keep my mouth shut for a few weeks yet.

And hope I dont bottle it all together!!

Don't bottle it, go for it! If it pays off wahey :thumbsup: if not meh go back to normal. I know exactly how hard it is though!