Two brothers guilty of taxi driver murder

You don't have to be bad to see two sides of a story. on the other hand you do have to be ignorant only to see one.

when people feel safer they may open up on other crimes that were commited by the cohen brothers,who knows,perhaps they will have other charges to face and end up with another twenty or so years on top of what they already have been given,a good lesson has been dealt out by the courts for a change,lets hope the criminals now realise that people have finally had enough of them..

You don't have to be bad to see two sides of a story. on the other hand you do have to be ignorant only to see one.

..well it appears that's what you're doing.

Presumably you weren't, like the rest of us, privy to the entire evidence that was presented to the jury?

no not at all boyfriday, what i'm trying to get across is that if you take a life, no matter whose then it should be life meaning life for all. I was also replying to the coments made by rubydazzler.

You obviously have personal knowledge of the people concerned which others aren't privy to, but it would seem from the judgment handed down at the time that both the victim you refer to and his killer were leading unorthodox lifestyles.

I'm sorry if you don't like my comments but they were made only in the light of the evidence presented to the public in this most recent court case. An innocent person was killed, people have been found guilty and will face punishment. At least, unlike Mr Khan, they won't be facing death.

It may be that the killer of Divers got a lighter sentence than the killers of Younis because Divers was himself involved in the criminal activity, whereas Younis appears to have been a totally innocent victim.

The Cohens have been in the Star for different things over the last few years, including one of them being charged for threatening to shoot a woman (although the woman was too scared to face them in court and dropped the charges).

They don't sound like the angels some people seem to think they are, but some people will always look at people they know through rose-tinted glasses.

It may be that the killer of Divers got a lighter sentence than the killers of Younis because Divers was himself involved in the criminal activity, whereas Younis appears to have been a totally innocent victim.

He got a lighter sentence because he was convicted under a sentencing regime which changed after his conviction. Minimum sentence terms were made much stiffer for these kind of offences, although what you say may well have been taken into consideration.

If ignorance is believing that the people that committed this despicable crime against a totally innocent man are worthy of me understanding why they did it, then yes I will admit to being ignorant.

Or maybe you are the one who fails to see the Cohen brothers for what they are? Is bullying, violence, harassment etc all acceptable behaviour in your book? Maybe I am in the minority for thinking what they did is inhuman, but judging from the number of people who are pleased that justice has been done, I doubt it.

How come this hasn't been in the news, it's rare someone get's more than 30 years.

I am sorry to offend anyone but i think the sentence these 2 are facing is ridicolous!

How can you send two people to jail for life for being involved in a murder or arranging a murder when they dont even have the actual murderer?

Lets not forget that David house was shot at by Mr Khan's son while his wife and 2 kid's were in the house yet Mr Khan's son admitted this in court and was found not guilty?? shocking!!!!!

Just because some innocent man as lost his life you cant just lock up the first person who looks a tiny bit guilty.

Yes they may have done some things that were wrong over the years but trust me you deal with David and ashley then you have done something wrong then it's your own fault!

Gangsters very rarely get involved with the average Joe unless people loan money and the person who loans it know's the risk's.

I used to work with David n Ashleys mum and i feel so sorry for her as she is one of the nicest people i have ever met so please dont anyone try and judge people you dont even know.

I dont care what anyone says this ruling is a disgrace and these to guys are going to serve life in prison on there reputation and not because they are guilty.

Now for Mr Khan, this is shocking and my heart goes out to his family(excluding his son) and may you find peace with your loss.

:clap::clap:

To the cops who got a result. Found guilty by a jury. There will be a lot of people feeling safer tonight.

Your 4th paragraph speaaks volumes Manorblade - I'll lose no sleep over this sentencing.

It's does not matter what you have done in your past you should not be found guilty on that you should be found Guilty on facts of a particular case not your reputation.

The Jury! dont make me laugh they found Mr Khan's son Innocent after shooting at someone house?

Well i hope you will sleep better knowing that south yorkshire police wont pursue anyone with the intent to kill someone if they cant stitch someone else up who is a bigger fish.

The Jury! dont make me laugh they found Mr Khan's son Innocent after shooting at someone house?

I didn't think Mr Khan's son had even been on trial for anything. Didn't he leave the UK?