Shannon Matthews step-father arrested

wasn't there a thread yesterday suggesting she was sterilised yesterday i think that should happen

and hope her kids have a better chance at life than before and hopfully learn to live without the mother after all shes all they know

What I would like to know is what has happened to her other kids. Have they been taken into care because if not then they should be and they should be put up for adoption too so that she can't get any of them back.

As far as i am aware there was only a young lad and the toddler living with them, the others are with their father or with foster parents?

My heart goes out to Shannon, i hope she is able to get on with her life and not be scarred by her family...

Lock em all up and throw away the keys!!!

she s now charged with perverting the course of justice and child neglect

thats it now no mother of the year award :roll:

Nah..

All she needs to do is go on a reality TV show/develop a coke habit/both and I'm sure she'll have done enough to be nominated for one anytime now... :D

From what I gather Shannon's real father has put in for custody of her (he already has her brother). Let's hope he does get custody and that she gets a better life than she appears to have had up to now.

The mother should never be allowed to have any further children or be allowed to have any other childen in her care ever again.

From what I gather Shannon's real father has put in for custody of her (he already has her brother). Let's hope he does get custody and that she gets a better life than she appears to have had up to now.

The mother should never be allowed to have any further children or be allowed to have any other childen in her care ever again.

Why not? Kerry Katona has made a fortune from being a bad mother. Ann Mathews should be the new face of Iceland in my opinion, and win the Richard Branson enterprise achiever award for coming second to the Mccanns in child care services.:mad:

It amazes me what people will do and risk to make a quick buck.

I'll wager that Karen Mathews still doesnt realise the gravity of the situation she has created ........... and when she does, thats when the suicide attempts will start.

Hopefully the children will be young enough to experience possitive parenting and for that family at least, the cycle just might get broken.

Its just so sad.

that'll explain the "i'm sitting stuffing monster munch down my gob when really i should be worried sick and looking for my child!"

:o:o

Bet you can't get monster much in prison.

It will be interesting to learn what 'child neglect' means in Sharon's case. Especially after her tear jerking plea for her daughter to return home. No doubt the media will hang on to that one. After all, Sharon, the lady mother, did tell the cameras that she would fill the freezer up with Shannon's favourite food - sausage and chips. Too idle to peel the potatoes!

No idea of variation. What a fool - if she is convicted and goes down, she will lose her benefits, house, children (for which it has already been stated on SF, she gets £90.00 per week family allowance). That will buy lots of fags and lager.

And if she does go to jail (which I suppose in this day and age is highly unlikely!) she will have to be put on the secure unit for her own protection. 'Old hat' laggers don't hold much water with anyone who has hurt a child in anyway.

Even if she is released I would imagine that her neighbours will give her a hard time - oh, but what am I saying - of course, she will rehoused, new identity etc etc to protect her!!!

But it's Shannon you have to think about in all this. I just hope that all this hasn't affected her too deeply.

I still wonder if she went to the Uncle's voluntarily as she wanted to get away from the family situation. There is still something that doesn't sit quite right in all this saga. But I am sure the 'truth will out' as the saying goes.

Another little point, if all the information that is now emerging is true (and I'm sure it is) then Shannon was never abducted so where does that leave her alleged abductor who is in custody until his trial which is in November?

Surely he is now guilty of perverting the course of justice, for which I believe some of the family have now been charged with but then released on bail.

shannons matthews mum doesnt deserve to be called a mum, what she has put that child through is outrageous.

she deserves to have all her children taken off her she is a absolute disgrace to parentinghood.

all the police time and money she has wasted, when all along she knew where her daughter was.

makes me sick.