Argos at Crystal Peaks

ANGELUS

Originally posted by yorkiepudd

3 hours to do 30 minutes shopping - but over an hour of that was waiting in the queue for customer services :-(

Off to a good start... An hours Queue :shakes:

Another Chav Point for Rich there :roll: You're obsessed man!

Originally posted by Rich

Description of chavs

Please search teh forum though before asking daft questions, Geoff hates people who don't search before posting.

If it hadn't already escaped your attention, NOT everyone who shops at Argos is a chav. LIke me for instance, I am ordering a nice (not cheap) bed from Argos - does that make me a chav ...? Me thinks not.

Originally posted by NicoleM

If it hadn't already escaped your attention, NOT everyone who shops at Argos is a chav. LIke me for instance, I am ordering a nice (not cheap) bed from Argos - does that make me a chav ...? Me thinks not.

Your post makes sense, and is legible, so therefore you are definitely not a chav. On my frequent trips to Argos I don't think I have ever seen a person answering the description of a 'chav' buying anything. They all seem to be middle aged, or families with well behaved kids.