Rate the last film you saw

The Other Boleyn Girl - Wasn't too interested in it to be honest. Good performances by the 3 main actors, but not my cuppa tea. 6/10

Dolan's Cadillac - 8. A great film based on the novel of Stephen king.

transformers dark of the moon 10/10 for me

went to the cinemas twice to see it :hihi:

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2 (7/10)

first half was a bit boring but second half was very good!

The Box

6.5/10

Was surprisingly good

Kinda like a mix between Mulholland drive, Fringe & Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

Laid to Rest

7/10

Realy enjoyable Slasher Film.

Edited by Andy01

Shutter Island 9/10. At first i was a bit confused with it all,but i got it in the end.Not really a Leo fan but i enjoyed it.

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 2 ... 10/10. I found this one a lot better then the 1st part.Really did put an ending to it all by bringing all the years together to explain.But a little cheesy ending i thought but all in all a great ending to 10ys of Harry potter.

Captain America: The First Avenger 8/10 Almost a 9/10

I am no comic book fan. I never have been and i never will be so i took this film at face value and i loved it. I thought the entire thing was very well made and the last 5 minutes were brilliant. I never saw that coming.

Eagle Eye - quite a good film, shia lebuff was alright in this. Good premise too. I'll give it 7/10

Batman and Robin, starring George Clooney as Batman and Arnie as Mr Freeze 7/10, I preferred the movies when Michael Keaton donned the cape and cowl.