Sign in to follow this  

HELP. Flowers for a wedding

Im getting married to a wonderful chap...Hurrah

And I was wondering if anyone knew of any good but not pricey florists in Sheffield (hillsborough, Crookes, Broomhill, City Centre area) and also if anyone could give me advice on what sort of flowers are good for weddings.

Or any advice on weddings at all would be helpful

Townsend Gardens on the corner of South Road in Walkley, near the library, is very, very good.

As for what flowers, thats up to you, you can have whatever you want on your wedding day.

Plantology on Division Street, lovely people and great flowers.

:)

70, Division St, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S1 4GF

Tel: 0114 270 6779

Sarahs on Middlewood Rd, Hillsborough are good - really nice people and not too pricy.

Hello,

A great friend of mine - called Emma - has in the last few months set up a florist - called 'Orchis' on Abbeydale road - she has been working in floral design for many years and I can honestly say that the flowers that she arranged for my partner were the best I've ever seen.

I've dug out her number...

0114 2014049

Good Luck

Hollyhocks on Chesterfield Road, opposite HSBC bank ... fabbie flowers, eye catching arrangements and very friendly shop ... contraulations to you both hope u have a wonderful future together ...

go to sarahs on middlewood road!! they are friends of my mums and also happen to be excellent florists and not to expensive :thumbsup:

As the "wonderful chap", can I add a quick thanks for these replies, we'll certainly pop in and have a look at most of them...