Rah! Rah! Rah! at Stardust - how was it for you?

lilemma22

OOOOOO its getting close only 29 hours and 10min to go till some more Rah rah Rah action, get yourselves to stardust bar tomorrow night 10pm - 2am with after party at lions lair so you can Rah for longer hehe. Any tuneage request what you would like to hear send me a PM

Cheers Mi Dears xxxxxxxxx

I didnt see anyone post on this thread after the last Rah Rah - sorry I couldnt go being out the night before .... but how was it for people ??!!!

It was great fun, although I am gutted I missed Gayham when he was 'in character' in his Lycra suit early on on the night.

I was disappointed to see just as much broken glass carpeting the floor at the end of the night: (I am forever reminded of the scene in the Blues Brothers when they play at 'Hank's Diner' under a barrage of breaking glasses and bottles on the metal grille across the stage!).

The bar staff seem to be so slow that 'all hands' are needed behind the bar and they can't spare anyone to do a round collecting the glasses.

However, when I raised the broken glass matter with Gayham's creator, he promised that it was going to be 'attended' to...

I am forever reminded of the scene in the Blues Brothers when they play at 'Hank's Diner' under a barrage of breaking glasses and bottles on the metal grille across the stage!).

That was 'Bob's Country Bunker'

DONT FORGET THE next RA RA RA is 2nd May doors open 10 pm to 2am admission 4 pounds. After party at Lions Lair at 2am. Special guests: Disk Jackettes , ASBO a GO GO Girls - I hope everyone will be heading down there for a whale of a night - and I might even do some dancing too and treat you all to my moves !!!

It was great fun, although I am gutted I missed Gayham when he was 'in character' in his Lycra suit early on on the night.

I was disappointed to see just as much broken glass carpeting the floor at the end of the night: (I am forever reminded of the scene in the Blues Brothers when they play at 'Hank's Diner' under a barrage of breaking glasses and bottles on the metal grille across the stage!).

The bar staff seem to be so slow that 'all hands' are needed behind the bar and they can't spare anyone to do a round collecting the glasses.

However, when I raised the broken glass matter with Gayham's creator, he promised that it was going to be 'attended' to...

You never even spoke to me all night you utter freak