Rah! Rah! Rah! at Stardust - how was it for you?

lilemma22

Tomorrow night.......

RAH RAH RAH - Pride Special

DJ set from guest Disc Jocketts Asbo-a-GoGo of Razor Stiletto Fame!!!!!!

10pm doors £4 entry with money being donated to South Yorkshire Pride! woooo hoooo

Bring on the RAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Yes I went along and met some forummers there - it was great and packed with people - I loved getting the chance to do a "turn" excuse the pun , on the novel revolving dancefloor ! Tyranna where were you you would have loved it - I guess you didnt make it back in time from the other fund raising event in Solly St ....

• 3 weeks later...

I will be there dears ... after a warm up in Roebuck Karaoke and then Lions Lair. SpiderPete dear I believe you are going? What about you Tyranna and JamesOGT ? Maybe we can make it a mini forum meet - and we are contributing funds to pride !

You simply have to try the revolving stage !

I will be there dears ... after a warm up in Roebuck Karaoke and then Lions Lair. SpiderPete dear I believe you are going? What about you Tyranna and JamesOGT ? Maybe we can make it a mini forum meet - and we are contributing funds to pride !

You simply have to try the revolving stage !

:loopy::loopy: your text said it was this Friday. 6th June is my bingo night.

• 4 weeks later...

RAH RAH RAH is back and in a new venue Friday 4th July see's rah rah rah go back to what it does best by bringing you the latest in pop, chart, dance, Indie and electro. DJ Emma & Lindsey Walker are back on the 1's and 2's.

You will now find Rah Rah Rah Upstairs above DQ with new opening times off 11pm - 3am so you can Rah for longer. check out the event on facebook and add what songs you would like to hear and we will make it happen.

After Party at Lions Lair xxxx

• 3 weeks later...