Rah! Rah! Rah! at Stardust - how was it for you?

lilemma22

well f@*£ me! gay nights co-operating so as not to clash, helping to create a better scene for all, building a range of options to please a growing customer base so that there is a bigger market for all to share. This'll never catch on. More power to ya! Hurrah(rah rah)

• 2 weeks later...
Why has Climax suddenly changed dates?

I were wondering about the 7 March date, and the (obvious) clash with Climax!!!

The reason why Climax is so early in March is because the Easter Holiday falls much earlier than usual, and the students will be all gone home for the break on the week after the 7th.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Peeps!!!!

Rite tee ho! Just a quicky to tell ya what we have coming up Rah Rah Rah wise! Friday 4th April is your second helping of RAHness!

Then Friday 2nd May get yoursen's geared up for our SOUTH YORKSHIRE PRIDE WARM UP SPECIAL with Guest DiscJockettes ASBO a GoGo of Razor Stilletto fame playing you the very best of well............everything thier bluming brilliant I tell thee av a butchers for em on the old myspace! More tricks n bits to be confirmed so keep your eyes pealed like an orange skin!!!

You want any otha info Just Holla!! whoop whoop x